By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
So there you have it our 24 amazing, crazy, competitive Tuamotans. Loved all of you in your own unique ways.

Tonight, we'll have a voice reunion on the Stranded Server, since you are all now officially Alumni and part of the Stranded Family™ welcome! Don't drink the punch.

Also... tomorrow we will open up all the forums as well as do a live Awards Ceremony, where we'll hand out the $100 check, fan-favorite award (for $25), Valentine Award, Player of the Season and so much more.

Please join us on the discord. We do live watches, movie nights, talk reality tv, sports, you name it as well as mini games and game nights.

ALSOOOO We have an announcement for the next big game in the Stranded Universe. I'll post that in its own thread.
Loveita Adams, Aurora, Sherri and 7 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Sherri wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:05:44 pm Hi! :angel: Thank you everyone, this has been such a blast and I'm so proud of my game here.

Unfortunately, Matt was right all along because I have been lying to you....I'm actually a gay Australian man!! :sob: :sob: Sorry you all had to find out this way!

Love y'all. :heart:
Omg!

Congrats on your $1.29 then.

Even BETTER exchange rate! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Sherri, Elizabeth, Hope and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michael
Stephannie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:06:53 pm I'm way behind, but sending love to the F4 :heart: Matt/Sherri you were great allies, and I will always love you and your antics here Michael lmfao I am a fan of the pettiness!

Sherri/Mary :heart: Congrats again! Amazing game.
Stephannie, feel free to read my confessionals.

Everyone else... maybe don't?
Alison, Hope, Chelsea and 3 others liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Allie
I'm not a chick either. And I'm not from Toronto. I think it was said though, but just to be clear. xD

I'm male, 29, from Quebec. The rest was real lol.
Sherri, Hope, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Allie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09:11 pm I'm not a chick either. And I'm not from Toronto. I think it was said though, but just to be clear. xD

I'm very surprised to learn this..... but I still think you're awesome!

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Michael
Allie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09:11 pm I'm not a chick either. And I'm not from Toronto. I think it was said though, but just to be clear. xD

See Sherri, Alexis, Matt

I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A QUEBECOIS HERE!!!!
Sherri liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09:57 pm

I'm very surprised to learn this..... but I still think you're awesome!
If you knew how much googling I had to do everytime I speak 'does this exist in Toronto?' LOL

That time when you told me like : Aren't you supposed to be off today??? Isn't it Family Day? And I invented this OMG I FORGOT THERE'S NO WORK TODAY XD I thought to myself : never lie about your location. Ever. Again. LMAO
Alexis, Jessica liked this

Allie

• Jury