[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 8 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Such a force! Allie was great with me socially, I really enjoyed getting to know each other. But I'm glad it wasn't me to leave that night, lol :heart:
Allie liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Rocker
-11th Place-

Played By: IMJOHNROCKER
From: Stranded, a legendary r/survivor meme from 5 years ago

Jeff Probst wrote:You were fun and likable here for a while, got on some people's nerves as was expected, but ultimately made some good moves and had great allies. I hope you enjoyed your return to Stranded and you were a fun addition to an already chaotic cast. Also going from virtual first boot to jury is a great boost so congrats!
Shonee Fairfax wrote:.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Can't believe we got to see a CP Rocker. Never got to play with you in Indonesia, but loved the meme, and we got some of that here but also mixed in with some personal stuff and attempts at strategy. I think your "come off as a sheep" strategy worked to a point, but it basically blinded you to the real dynamics of the merge tribe and when it came time for you to throw out a name word spread fast and it bit you in the ass.
Danni Boatwright wrote:BINGO BANGO I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO MAKE IT DEEP BUT JOHNNY ROCK DELIVERED! thanks for the entertainment :)
Loveita Adams wrote: Another top tier confessionalist, with incredible introspection on your game, and a huge surprise/standout for me in this game. Very glad to have watched you play here.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Elizabeth
-10th Place-

Played By: Shayna

Jeff Probst wrote:You did it! You finally made the jury!!! So glad, you were a rockstar here as expected. A huge force in the game and as always really likable, until you lost your mind but you know... Still love you here and I'm so glad your placement finally reflected your impact and personality on the season. I was essentially holding my breath all pre merge waiting for the bubble to burst and it never did! A HUGE part of the pre-merge with the missy drama and fighting with immunity on Pukaroa 3.0. You're a legend.
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Liz, you’re one of my favorites. You have such a big personality and your unafraid to piss people off or say what you think. I don’t agree with how you treated shamar, but it is funny to watch you and Reynold gang up on him.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: The pre-merge as a whole might as well be named "The Liz Show". Your game reminded me a lot of my game in the Turks & Caicos, in that you really controlled things early on but blew your load too early and by the time the merge was nearing you had nothing left in the shadows. You should probably take a break, but if you ever play again if you can just manage the socialness without needing to dictate every vote you would be golden for the long term. Overall, you were pretty iconic this season (particularly your relationship with Alexis) and I hope this was everything you wanted.
Danni Boatwright wrote:As a member of team good TV, you always deliver for me. Love your fire and how little you care what others in the game think of you. A star in every sense of the word
Loveita Adams wrote: You know how much I love you. A head bitch force, as usual. Love you finally got the jury experience, even if I never had much faith in your ability to get all the way to f3 (too much winner energy).
Alexis, Jessica, Hope and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom