[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 10 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Dean
Posts Group Group Group Group
Kara wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:45:41 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:13 pm Huge congratulations to Sherri! Welcome to the winners circle!

Big congrats to the other members of the final 3 as well, all of you played fantastic.

Some iconic Stranded moments were made during this season, as well as some iconic characters!
we get it aaron, fluke win :eyeroll:
dont you have a taylor gif to go fap to or something

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Tommy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:45:35 pm
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41:37 pm Liz, I said it in one of my first confessionals and I'll say it again, plz adopt me
Smartest thing you said all game Hope. Hi Tommy here, honestly huge fan though. I was so sad to see you scheme yourself out of the game. I think you were clearly intoxicated on Jess' batshit level paranoia.
This is going to be a long night for me, isn't it......
Reynold, Alison, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Kara
Group Custom Group
Dean wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:46:30 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42:13 pm Huge congratulations to Sherri! Welcome to the winners circle!

Big congrats to the other members of the final 3 as well, all of you played fantastic.

Some iconic Stranded moments were made during this season, as well as some iconic characters!
dont you have a taylor gif to go fap to or something
How warm is aarons asshole?
Elizabeth liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Group
By Michael

Yeah! Obviously Second Place should have won! :woozy: :woozy:
John liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Alexis
-7th Place-

Played By: gabagool / Maddie

Jeff Probst wrote:If there's one person from this season that we would consider an all-star, it would be you for sure. You killed the game strategically and socially and were completely rootable from start to finish. It's pretty rare to have someone be genuinely sweet and likable, yet still savage and hilarious. Definitely the voice of reason in this insanity, and one of the stars of this season. I can already tell you are destined to become a Stranded Legend™ :crown:
Shonee Fairfax wrote: first of all, it was very rude of you not to cast me in your game. Then, it was even more rude of you to tell Poody about it, my feelings were very hurt by this. Even so, I think you killed it this game. You were probably the biggest threat of the entire marriage and that is why you went out as early as you did. How do you be able to win a couple Immunity challenges you probably would be winning. Stell this isn’t the end and I’m sure will be seeing you soon in another game.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: This was a different, complex, intense journey for you and I'm so glad you finally got to play Stranded and get the experience. Having no fear of being ID'd let you really be yourself and had some amazing season-long story lines (your IRL relationships, Alexis-Elizabeth, Alexis-Michael). You don't need me to tell you that you showed all your cards and likability a bit too early and that got you "your usual" mid merge boot, but you were one of the most likable people in the whole cast and probably the most rootable.
Danni Boatwright wrote:Queen of the video confessional, queen of shit talking in your confessional, and arguably the queen of Tuamotus. Thanks for making morning crew so fun this season!
Loveita Adams wrote: Damn, girl. You were so impressive. I think everyone watching was obsessed with you? I know I was. You were very clearly labeled a threat, and if you had made f3, it'd have been a no brainer.
Carl, Alexis, Aurora and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cochran
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:47:02 pm
Hope wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:41:37 pm Liz, I said it in one of my first confessionals and I'll say it again, plz adopt me
Smartest thing you said all game Hope. Hi Tommy here, honestly huge fan though. I was so sad to see you scheme yourself out of the game. I think you were clearly intoxicated on Jess' batshit level paranoia.
Shrug it off you're an Allstar
Jessica liked this

Cochran

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Hope
I think I was too. It's lethal yo :rofl:
Jessica liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alison
Group Posts Group Group
im afriad so... i just showed my tanz off by not quoting you on my first post though so it is what it is
Carl, Jessica liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group
By Michael
yes.
Hope liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Alison
Group Posts Group Group
Michael wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:48:17 pm

yes.
it wont be a cake walk for you sir...
Loveita Adams, Garrett, Carl and 3 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group
By Kara
Group Custom Group
Michael wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:48:17 pm

yes.
for you too sir
Garrett, Carl, Alison and 2 others liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Group