[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 14 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Dean
Group Group Group Posts Group
Sherri finally we have arrived! What a fantastic winner and overall player and person :heart: very well-rounded
Sherri liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Sherri
Hi! :angel: Thank you everyone, this has been such a blast and I'm so proud of my game here.

Unfortunately, Matt was right all along because I have been lying to you....I'm actually a gay Australian man!! :sob: :sob: Sorry you all had to find out this way!

Love y'all. :heart:
Hope, Elizabeth, Alison and 11 others liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Sherri, you didn't get my jury vote because you didn't start your OS with "Oh... Im just so nervous!!" :rofl:
Sherri liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Laura
Carl wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:04:26 pm My favorite part about Sherri has been her kind comments for everyone during this cast reveal. Absolutely deserving winner and an almost flawless game
I second this!!
Hope liked this

Laura

• Loser
By Hope
Sherri wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:05:44 pm Hi! :angel: Thank you everyone, this has been such a blast and I'm so proud of my game here.

Unfortunately, Matt was right all along because I have been lying to you....I'm actually a gay Australian man!! :sob: :sob: Sorry you all had to find out this way!

Love y'all. :heart:

Sherri are you DEAD ASS?????????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reynold, Alison, Sherri liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
I'm way behind, but sending love to the F4 :heart: Matt/Sherri you were great allies, and I will always love you and your antics here Michael lmfao I am a fan of the pettiness!

Sherri/Mary :heart: Congrats again! Amazing game.
Reynold, Sherri, Matt liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Sherri
Stephannie wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:06:53 pm I'm way behind, but sending love to the F4 :heart: Matt/Sherri you were great allies, and I will always love you and your antics here Michael lmfao I am a fan of the pettiness!

Sherri/Mary :heart: Congrats again! Amazing game.
Died of happiness when I found out you were in this cast! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Stephannie liked this

Sherri

• Alumni