[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Garrett
-23rd Place-

Played By: BradyS

Jeff Probst wrote:Honestly every day of Garrett in Stranded is a blessing and at the very least a new generation of lurkers got to witness that. I just wish you had friggin voted for Eddie so you could still be in the game. :facepalm:
Shonee Fairfax wrote: honestly, I don’t think stranded is really your game. We love you and you were one of the series greatest stars but you’re not very good at it. I love you so much as a person and I think you’re hilarious but it doesn’t seem to translate into playing a strategic game like this. However, I’d still be happy with you playing the next 25 seasons and going out the first couple boots over again.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The Keurig King. You just couldn't help but overplay even as you tried to stay calm, I really think had you just picked one or two people to attach yourself to and then shut up you would have been fine, but Garrett mania is some GOAT shit so who cares
Danni Boatwright wrote:Gone too soon </3 even 3 days of your game was enough to cement you as an all time character in this series
Loveita Adams wrote: I was so excited to see you play! And so happy to see you play even if it was way too short. Your ingenuity knows no bounds, even if it does get you voted out.
Caryn Groedel wrote: I appreciate all the crazy shit you attempt to accomplish for the benefit of the viewers, but for your own health & well-being, please just lay off the crack.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Loveita Adams
Posts Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
CONGRATS SHERRI QUEEN ILYSM :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also, going to say it right now but I think this has been the most entertaining season and casts to watch since I've joined the community, Pre-merge, Merge, Jury, Final 3, all of you played your hearts out and I loved watching.
Kara, Reynold, Alexis and 8 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Eddie
-22nd Place-

Played By: charlieshun
From: Former House Hunters International contestant (first ORG)

Jeff Probst wrote:Ah Eddie, truly out of place here and I loved all of it. You are so adorably naive but also gave us great quotes still like 'Warrot'"
Shonee Fairfax wrote:You are a king. There’s not much I can say about you in the game but I think you’re so funny. And obviously people liked you enough to vote you into the favorites tribe. Maybe you would’ve lasted longer if you stayed on the fans tribe, I would’ve like to see more of you.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Even as the oldest castaway here, your naivety here was a giant meme and was fun for an early boot, though I'm glad you weren't clung on to as a goat
Danni Boatwright wrote:King of not playing idols! Everything you said this season was golden.
Loveita Adams wrote: Eddie, you're a star! I'm so glad you've stuck around and popped in and out of the lurker server.
Caryn Groedel wrote: Gotta admit you were pretty fun to watch, even though I coudont udnerstand have teh shit uwu wurr saying cuz of yoor terable inglish.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Erik
Sherri wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:11:21 pm Erik was my donut King always. :heart: :heart:
The few times it looked like you could have been voted out I planned my evening around being able to get donuts in memory.

Erik

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Brandon
-21st Place-

Played By: ChristianCountryBoy

Jeff Probst wrote:Every once in a while a Stranded Icon comes along and their star shines so brightly that it must be extinguished by the other jealous cretins in the games. In the past there was Teresa, then there was Garrett, and now there is Brandon! I am a worshipper of the Church of Brandon Christ and you were an absolute joy to have in the game everyday. God Bless :-)
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Obviously you were one of our favorites this season even though you only lasted a few days. I’m m sure this isn’t going to be the last we see of you. I can’t wait until you return and give us more of that Christian country boy style that we’ve grown to love. Thank you for always having my back in the lurking server.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: The first week of Tuamotus might as well be renamed The Brandon Show. You were must watch, everyone was glued to the screen to see what you did/said next. In a more laid back season you might even be fan favorite. I think you were a little eager to do public chats instead of private, which would have helped you stay longer.
Danni Boatwright wrote:The star of the premerge! The lurkers were devastated to lose you so early, but your commentary on the rest of the season has been incredible. An allstar for sure!
Loveita Adams wrote: God Bless! You are such a pure soul in comparison to all the degenerates we cast alongside of you (half joking, you degenerates). Wish I'd seen you in the game longer, but very happy to have you join the Stranded community!
Caryn Groedel wrote: I just want you to know that you’re the real winner out of all this, because you genuinely changed my life for the better. Before I met you, I was a filthy sinner who relished in committing heinous acts. But through your guidance & wisdom, I managed to find God, and accept our lord and savior Jesus Christ into my life. And it’s all thanks to you, that I have been touched by the hands of the almighty himself (not in a sexual way though, that’s a sin!). And now he will be my guide, his hands ever so tightly wrapped around me, the Jack to my Rose. So because of you, I can proudly stand here today & say: I worship Jesus! JESUS CHRIST!
Danni Boatwright, Stephannie, Alexis and 5 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom