[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Carl
Group Group
It's crazy how stacked this cast was when great characters like Garrett, Erik, Eddie, and Brandon all go out first and its still so fucking entertaining. Great job everyone, love you all!
Dean, Elizabeth, Stephannie and 5 others liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Hannah
-20th Place-

Played By: kate

Jeff Probst wrote:Oh Hannah, this just wasn't your season. At least you showed that you do have game, as you always do. I think just swapfucked since you played fabulously the first few days of the game. Impressed with your ability to not let your personal feuds get in the way of your game this time.
Shonee Fairfax wrote:I don’t think your head was really in the game this season. I think you have a lot more to show and a lot more to offer this game that we didn’t get to see. I know you and I know you can do much better than you showed. I don’t know what the circumstances were but this just wasn’t your season.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: You had some good moments (fighting with Aurora, the brief alliance with Garrett/Tai) but I think this game was tough on you timing wise. You didnt have the time/energy to put the necessary fight into the swap and that fucked you
Danni Boatwright wrote:The out of nowhere feud with Aurora on your swapped tribe was a premerge highlight for me. Sucks that it wound up being your downfall, but somethimes that happens
Loveita Adams wrote: Life and a bad swap can kill a great shot at going far - which is what I thought you'd do. You were one of the returnees I was most excited to root for! I think you set up well, but with the swap and activity level of this cast, it was just going to be hard to make it through there.
Caryn Groedel wrote: Your vote-off was my personal favorite on the season, because it truly felt like a metaphor for Bi erasure. Which I am a strong advocate of, because as it’s been well-documented, bisexuality is a false concept. Cheers!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Group Group Group Group Posts
Carl wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:17:52 pm It's crazy how stacked this cast was when great characters like Garrett, Erik, Eddie, and Brandon all go out first and its still so fucking entertaining. Great job everyone, love you all!
A testament to a great cast
Elizabeth liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Stephanie
-19th Place-

Played By: TheSamJam

Jeff Probst wrote:Aw Steph. I actually think you played really well here and your reputation just got the better of you because I think people were scared of it. I know it was a rough game for you, so I'll just leave it at you played well and deserved to go further.
Shonee Fairfax wrote:You started off in a good position in the game and I think had the swap gone just a little bit different for you you would’ve made it to the merge. You’re always entertaining, you have a big personality and I think that might be to your detriment in this game. You just have to dial it back the next time we see you.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Honestly, of your three games, I thought this was your most impressive. You were potential first boot fodder who calmed down enough to weasel their way through a bunch of votes, but laying low kind of bit you in the ass when Liz and Jess decided to basically boot you for shits and gigs. Maybe not as entertaining as Morocco but in a less experienced cast you would have gone further.
Danni Boatwright wrote:Loved the cool calm and collected steph we got this season. I think that your reputation from some other games definitely ruined what I thought was going to be your best strategic game to date.
Loveita Adams wrote: You really were a victim of the non-alias nature of the veterans. A lot of past history was working against you and influencing people's decisions. I thought you put up a strong showing here, but I know how you went out hurt.
Tommy liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Sherri
Steph was the coolest chick! Was mega bummed to see her leave without a chance to properly play with her...hope I did you proud girl!

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Laura
-18th Place-

Played By: gigixo

Jeff Probst wrote:Laura <3 You were so sweet, and by your own admission, probably too sweet for this game. Aside from Tai and Stephannie, you and Hope had my favorite pairing of the game. As feisty underdogs on Te Poto 2.0, I loved watching you both persevere and I'm so bummed you didn't make it to the merge with her because I think you could have gone far. I enjoyed watching you and I hope you stick around and play again some day :inlove:
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Oh my God, I love you so much Laura. I think you were so sweet and had you been a little more active I think you would’ve made it further. I really like you and I’m sad you’re this low in the placement.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Glad you lurked the rest of the season, but I think your personality just didn't gel with this cast at all, hence the "boot of least resistance"
Danni Boatwright wrote:Stan the Laura and Hope alliance forever. I've loved catching you lurking on the forums all season! You were such a bright spot of personality on a heavily strategic tribe of new players, and thats something I really appreciated in those early days of the game.
Loveita Adams wrote: OMG Laura you are such an incredibly sweet person. I was rooting for you to survive so hard because you were just so likable and genuine! The cast was lucky to have you.
Hope, Reynold, Joaquin Souberbielle and 5 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom