[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 13 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Dean
Group Posts Group Group Group
I will say Jess you proved many wrong by beating your prior placement, you can look back on moments like that for sure since some thought you'd expire very quick in the game

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Matt
-3rd Place-

Played By: Kevin M
Referred by (Stranded) Teresa
From: NDIM (Sierra in Arcana, Jay in Magus), other various ORGs since 2004(!)

Jeff Probst wrote:Oh Matt, you started out so incredibly strong, but... just couldn't quite finish strong. One of the better analytical and social players we've had, but just lacked that strong finish when going up against absolute titans like Sherri and Michael. I think you know that, though. Still, I really enjoyed your takes all season and I have a feeling you're going to be a fabulous lurker/alumni in seasons to come. :)
Shonee Fairfax wrote: i’m just gonna say it, I think you played the best game on paper. What you need to work on though is your social game. I don’t think a lot of people got a good grasp on who you are as a person and that’s probably why people felt you came across as cold and disinterested in the final tribal Council. Had you just made a few more genuine connections with people I think you would’ve beat Sherri because you were in control of the game, you were always on the right side of the numbers. This was a very tough final three and you were not a goat by any means but you weren’t going to win here.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: I think social game wise, even amongst this crowd of vets and great gameplayers you stood head and shoulders above the rest. From the first day of the game, you were a big winner pick because you were everybody's #1 ally. That held true even into the endgame. Your relationship with Michael was basically everyone's blind spot. I think in spite of this you'll fall short due to some poor strategic decisions and coming off as too UTR for the jury, but you are the best 3rd-place player I can remember, seriously.
Danni Boatwright wrote:You play the kind of UTR game that I always love to watch, but unfortunately the jury just didn't seem to see it. You lived up to all of your preseason hype, including the part where you didn't give a fuck who you burned at the end.
Loveita Adams wrote: Pulling out an Amy Cuddy reference in FTC, ugh be still my heart. Don't let the fact you got 3rd place be a reflection of a bad game of any sort - you played phenomenally and were a huge blindspot for at least half the cast in the merge. People have been calling this one of the best F3s in Stranded in a long while, and you are definitely a part of that. I can't wait to talk psychology and other things with you after this.
Caryn Groedel wrote: I find it kind of ironic that you’re getting singled out as playing the best social game when you’ve been a hypocritical little bitch the whole time, talking the most shit behind everyone’s backs and then putting on a smiley face in front of those very same people. Maybe if you showed some of that personality in the actual game instead of your private chats with Michael then people wouldn’t have found you so fucking boring. I can only aspire to be as fake as you one day.
Matt, Reynold, Hope liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sherri
Matt :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Things got a little rough at the end for us there lmao but I loved you through pretty much all of this game. Happy to go through it all together!
Matt, Aurora liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Custom Posts Group Group
If I knew how to post GIF’s, I would respond to Poody’s last post with a picture of Elissa Reilly spitting water out of her mouth.

That’s it. That’s the message.
Alison liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Michael
-2nd Place-

Played By: HorseNamedClompy

Jeff Probst wrote: :handup: from your biggest fan! It doesn't hurt that you liquored me up before writing this. You were an absolute legend here. You'll go down with other iconic villains like Lill, Teresa, Evel Dave, Cochran in Portugal... and like those villains you'll probably get second place for pissing off a majority of the jury. It's incredible that you were able to eek your way to the end being SO visible and I really feel like you were just having fun with it at that point. I so look forward to seeing you lurk a season, because you can talk shit with the best of us. Welcome aboard, :inlove: .
Shonee Fairfax wrote: You are my winner pickband that’s pretty much the only nice thing I have to say about you. Good game. However, you really dominated this game and you have a lot to be proud about. What I do not respect about you though is how proud you were to go around and call yourself this abusive gaslighter. I don’t think that is funny and I don’t think it’s something to be proud of in this game. It really upset me and I think there’s a way to be entertaining without being a dick and you just need to find a middle ground, because the way you treated Jessica it often went into that mean spirited kind of space and it’s one that I don’t respect.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: IMO, the defining player of the season. I got serious Tony-in-Cagayan edit vibes from you, obsessive, funny, extremely strategic. I kept thinking "there's seriously no way he can keep this up until the end, right?" But strategically you were the only one playing from the top the entire season. Your relationships with multiple players (Jess, Matt, Alexis) defined the season. I think you overdid the asshole/troll bit too much towards the end of season and at FTC and that is going to cost you. If you played your cards different at FTC you had a shot, and if Sherri doesn't win final immunity I think you are definitely our winner here. I still can't believe you made the end.
Danni Boatwright wrote:Lmao what am I going to do without your morning messages when I go to work! Much like the ice man Brian Heidik, you made this game into your job for the past month and absolutely ran it. I think the bitter feelings on the jury are justified in some cases, but also you wouldn't be at the end if you didn't make the moves you did. Great job.
Loveita Adams wrote: The fact you made it to F3 was a feat in and of itself. And I gotta say, I'm shocked the vote wasn't closer. I don't know if a different approach this weekend would have netted you the win, but it might have gotten you more votes. Your loyalty arguments made an incredibly strategic game look less so, and I thought you argued for yourself better in your confessionals and owned your shit there in a way I didn't see in the finals. Regardless, you played incredibly, and I was very impressed by how well you were able to read people, leverage information, and manipulate them. You and Jessica need to work through...a lot though.
Caryn Groedel wrote: I don’t blame you for doing all the things you did to Jessica, I get it. She’s annoying. But let’s be honest here, all your little antics here were kind of weird and pathetic. The constantly horrible treatment towards Jessica, the obsession over past seasons, the transparent pandering & need for attention. It’s much more of an embarrassing look on yourself than anyone else, and I don’t think you realize that. But congrats I guess on becoming an actual despicable villain, since we don’t get much of those these days, although I’m like 99% certain every little thing you did here was just you playing it up for the viewers instead of being yourself.
Matt, Alexis, Laura and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Dean
Group Group Group Posts Group
Aaron wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:59:42 pm If I knew how to post GIF’s, I would respond to Poody’s last post with a picture of Elissa Reilly spitting water out of her mouth.

That’s it. That’s the message.

I gotchu
Aaron liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Sherri
Clompy :heart: You were such a machine, Michael! Really tore this game apart...for the good and the bad lol. Great game.

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Sherri
-Winner-

Played By: WhereDidMaryComeFrom (Mary)

Jeff Probst wrote:It's no surprise with the caliber of player in this season that we were going to get a fantastic winner here. It is a huge surprise that you would be able to be so dominant and likable throughout. From being a huge target pre-merge, controlling the newbie side with a target on your back. Getting two idols and going on an immunity spree in the finals. You were dominant and will go down alongside our best winners. Congrats you were a blast to watch and I hope you had as much fun playing as we did watching :hug:
Shonee Fairfax wrote: oh my God, this is the perfect example of a come from behind victory if I’ve ever seen one. You were always playing a good game but I don’t think it was until the final six or so when you first started winning those immunity challenges that you secured yourself this victory. You kicked ass and you’re an underdog winner which is what we like to see. Or at least that’s what I like to see. I really like you and I’m very happy that you’re the one who wins in the final three. I love you, you did great.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sherri, first of all, thank you for the greatest gift of all - my DRAFT PSYCHIC badge (yes, you were my winner pick, solely because of BZ). We had you and Matt labelled as the clear favorites from the very beginning, and it's insane to see you sitting here because it wasn't the journey I imagined it'd be. You rode the highs of power, the lows of clear threat, were this season's idol and immunity whore, and ultimately everyone either liked you or respected the hustle. I think narratively, not a perfect winner since you weren't always the focal point, but absolutely deserving if you were able to crush this final vote by this much after sitting in the F7 with all these outstanding players. Kudos!
Danni Boatwright wrote:Loveita had hyped you up to me pre-season, but you truly surpassed my expectations. You were such a visible threat early on and somehow were able to deflect that target away for most of the merge. You'll see in my blog that I've been drooling over your game for most of the season, and I'm happy to say that your win proved me right. So in some sense, it feels like my win as well :) Great game Sherri!
Loveita Adams wrote: Let's open up the orange wine to celebrate, haha yes! Inside jokes aside, Sherri, you were such a star in this game and completely deserving of the win. In fact, I thought you were so obviously winner material that you'd have been axed earlier and never made it here. But my little heart got everything it wanted here and I loved watching you acclimate to such a different type of ORG environment. You crushed it here against a ridiculously strong cast (and F3) and really had to work for that win. Congrats and well-earned!!!
Caryn Groedel wrote: Not to toot my own horn or anything, but: Image
Alexis, Stephannie, Matt and 4 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts