[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 05 - Immunity Challenge #1 - Puzzling - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Immunity Challenge #1 - Puzzling

Overview: Welcome everyone, For this challenge, you will have to assemble a 25-piece 5x5 puzzle. There will be three legs to this challenge. Each part will require different members which cannot help out in other parts of the challenge.

Leg 1 - TRANSFER - I will message Four (4) tribe members with different pieces to the puzzle. They must then transfer those pieces one by one (one post per puzzle piece) to your tribe forums.

Leg 2 - SOLVER - Six (6) tribe members will then work together to correctly assemble the puzzle.

Leg 3 - POSTER - One (1) tribe member will post the completed puzzle here in this thread.

So you will need at least 6 tribe members to compete in this challenge. The four puzzle piece transferrers, at least one person to solve the puzzle, and the poster. (IE, if you have someone who isn't here, they should be one of the six solvers). The person in leg 1 cannot help the players in leg 2 and so on and so forth.

Please tell me who will be competing in each leg.

The first tribe to post the completed puzzle here will win Immunity. The losers, a date with me at Tribal Council tonight at 9c/10e where someone will be voted off.

• Rules:
  • You cannot help other legs outside of your leg.
  • You can only post original images for the final puzzle assembly.
  • You cannot change the assignments after you have begun. You're locked into your roles.

Required Tribemembers: 6

Reward: Immunity, 3 Stranded Coin per tribe membe.

Time Limit: If after 20 minutes, no tribe has won Immunity, we will pause and adjust the times making it easier to win.
Brandon liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
Pukaroa! Wins Immunity.

You guys have the night off.

Te Poto, I'll see you at Tribal Council in 20 minutes where someone will be voted off.

One more thing.

Up for grabs: Clue #1 for the Hidden Immunity Idol on both Tribes.

It will cost you 5 StrandedCoin. If you wish to purchase it, send them to me now. You have until 9:00c/10:00e to purchase this clue. Good luck :)

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom