[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 09 - Immunity Challenge #5 - Once Upon a Time - Stranded in Tuamotus
Posting the non-live challenge, since Sunday is Superbowl Sunday, you can coordinate with your tribe should you need to complete it ahead of time.

For now, clues for the NEW idols are now available to be purchased for 10 StrandedCoin. These are brand new idols, will not work as the Partners Idol did.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
Immunity Challenge #5 - Once Upon a Time

Overview: For this challenge, you will have to pay close attention to the time. That's because you will have to post within a certain timestamp in order to win. Below you will see the letters that comprise the word I M M U N I T Y

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

You will specify an order below using 5 of your tribe members. Three will go twice. Here's how it works. You will each have to post each an image of a letter of the word IMMUNITY in order. Seems easy, right? Not so fast...

Player 1: The first "I" must be posted with a timestamp ending with numbers 1-8 (:X1, :X2, :X3, :X4, :X5, :X6, :X7, :X8)
Player 2: The first "M" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-7 (:X1, :X2, :X3, :X4, :X5, :X6, :X7)
Player 3: The second "M" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-6 (:X1, :X2, :X3, :X4, :X5, :X6)
Player 4: The "U" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-5 (:X1, :X2, :X3, :X4, :X5)
Player 5: The "N" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-4 (:X1, :X2, :X3, :X4)
Player 1: The second "I" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-3 (:X1, :X2, :X3)
Player 2: The "T" must be posted with a timestamp ending with the numbers 1-2 (:X1, :X2)
Player 3: The final letter "Y" must be posted on a timestamp ending with 0 (:X0)

If at any time you post outside of your designated time stamps, your tribe must start over. You must post the correct working timestamp. You can take as much time between letters as you'd like. Your time stops when the Y has been posted.

Rules:
- You must go in the exact 5-person order you post with the first 3 players going twice.
- You cannot change the order after you have begun.

Required Tribemembers: 5

Reward: 5 StrandedCoin and Tribal Immunity. The losers have a date with me at Tribal Council following the challenge at 9c/10e.

Time Limit: If after 40 minutes, your tribe is unable to complete the challenge, please stop. If neither tribe completes within 40 minutes, the tribe that went the furthest, the fastest will win.

Deadline: Because Sunday is Superbowl Sunday, we are allowing tribes to complete this challenge any time before 7c/8e pm on Sunday, the 7th. You can practice with your tribe before you begin, but when you would like to begin, please create a new topic and specify so. Tribal Council will still follow at 9c/10e, but you can prevote should you have to miss.
Dean liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
Good work guys, really waiting until the last minute there. :crine:

Pukaroa, you scored a time of:
Spoiler: show
3 minutes 29 seconds

Te Poto, you scored a time of

22 seconds

Therefore, the winner is...
Te Poto! Pukaroa, I'll see you at Tribal Council at 9c/10e. Votes will be due at 9:20c/10:20e. You can prevote. Good luck. Te Poto, I'll see you tomorrow for the next IC/TC. Good luck.
Aurora liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom