[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 07 - Immunity Challenge #3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Shonee Fairfax
Before we begin today's Immunity Challenge, I have a dilemma for each of you.

In exchange for giving your tribe a disadvantage in tonight's Immunity Challenge, I will give you 5 StrandedCoin. I will NOT reveal who has taken this offer, but I WILL reveal whether your tribe has a disadvantage and how many disadvantages they have.

Furthermore, the winners of today's challenge will receive 10 coin each, while the losers will LOSE 10 coins EACH. If you have less than 10 coins, you will have negative coins.

Message me if you would like to take me up on this offer.

Good luck. I'll post the rules to the challenge in this thread at 8:10c/9:10e. You must tell me if you are taking me up on my offer before then.

Shonee Fairfax

By Danni Boatwright
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:58:36 pm
Furthermore, the winners of today's challenge will receive 10 coin each, while the losers will LOSE 10 coins EACH. If you have less than 10 coins, you will have negative coins.
the twist of the season is ACTUALLY debt management and the crippling state of the American deficit!!
Stephanie, Alexis, Jed and 2 others liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:00:32 pm
the twist of the season is ACTUALLY debt management and the crippling state of the American deficit!!
Do I get college credit for this coarse?

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Shonee Fairfax
Immunity Challenge #2 - Relay Race

Overview: A Stranded classic. For this challenge you will need to work with 6 other tribe members so you should coordinate that accordingly.

The seven of you will count to 100. You will do so by posting one number per post and alternating in a predetermined order. You can post as quickly after the person before you in the order posts. The goal is to count as quickly as possible.

If you mess up counting, you must start over again from 1.

Example:
Jeff Probst posts 1
Shonee posts 2
Danni posts 3
Loveita posts 4
Joaquin posts 5
Caryn posts 6
Jeff posts 7
Shonee posts 8
Danni posts 9
...and so on

The tribe who completes the challenge in the fastest time wins Immunity. The slower tribe has a date with me at tribal.

Oh yeah, and regarding my little dilemma - for every person that took the coins above, your tribe will receive a penalty of 30 seconds.

Rules:
- You must count in order.
- You cannot post more than 1 number per post.
- You cannot double-count or mis-count.
- You cannot sub someone out after your group has begun.
- You are doing this challenge in your Tribe Camp
Required Tribemembers: 7

Shonee Fairfax

By Danni Boatwright
Jessica wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:06:12 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:00:32 pm
Do I get college credit for this coarse?
only if you learn how to spell course before you graduate
Kara, Elizabeth liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Jed
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18:48 pm Okay, thank you everybody. Please go ahead and make your submission threads for this challenge in your tribal forums. We wll begin at 9:22:00. You will start counting in your threads on my go.

9:22:00
So we wait for you to post in our tribe forum before we start counting?

Jed

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom