[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 08 - Immunity Challenge #4 - ¡Hot Tamale! - Stranded in Tuamotus
Immunity Challenge #4 - ¡Hot Tamale!

Overview: Today we're going to ATTEMPT to revive a classic challenge in Stranded, Hot Tamale.

On my go, the person who first posted in this thread will pass the tamale to a member of the opposing tribe (or a member of their own if they should so choose). You pass by exclaiming "pass to ___." At a predetermined amount of time, I will post "HOT TAMALE" and the person who was last passed the tamale will be out of the challenge. We'll begin with the person who last passed the tamale in the next round.

The challenge is over after all the members of a tribe have been eliminated.

There are two caveats: You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds & you cannot pass back to the person who has just passed to you. Both will result in immediate disqualifications

In order to increase response time, this challenge will take place in a new Group Chat titled ¡Hot Tamale! You'll be added to that shortly.

Rules:
- You cannot pass back to the person who passed to you.
- You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds.

Required Tribemembers: 7

Reward: Immunity, 5 Stranded Coin per tribe member.

The Losers have a date with me at Tribal Council following the challenge at 9c/10e.
Carl, Kara, Dean liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts