[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 21 - Immunity Challenge #13 - Survival Sequences - Stranded in Tuamotus
Immunity Challenge #14 - Survival Sequences

Overview: Tonight's Immunity Challenge is a memory quiz. You will be given 5 different sequences that contain survival gear. These will flash on the screen one at a time in the form of a gif. I will then ask you two questions per sequence. THE GIF WILL LOOP, so take note of where the gif begins and ends! The gifs will get increasingly longer and will go faster as the rounds continue.

You will submit your answers in your confessionals.

You will only have 20 minutes to do this challenge. Either the person who answers the most questions correctly OR the person who submitted the fastest (in the event of a tie) will win. If you do not submit after 20 minutes from the start of the challenge, you will be DQed.

Example:

A gif could show "egg watermelon kiwi lime chicken milk vinegar lettuce salmon milk END SEQUENCE"

Example of a question for that sequence:

True or False: This meal has three different fruits in it.
What is the only ingredient to appear twice in the sequence? Milk

Rules:
  • Each round I will post a gif of a sequence of items.
  • When we say "how many items" that will mean total items, and when we explicitly ask unique items that means unique.
  • You can only submit once, so answer carefully
Any questions?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:16:27 pm Also, this is an individual challenge, if we see anyone helping one another we'll kill you and publicly shame you afterwards to piss on your grave. I shouldn't have to shut off PMs right, you all understand this rule right?!
now you're just naming all the kinks.
Aurora, Sherri, Matt liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts