[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 15 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Posts Group Custom
@Alexis is probably the first boot that had real winner potential.

Rundown:

Sherri - We never planned any fun strategy together but I always saw her as a threat. Idols upon idols.

Michael - Game awareness, but no self-awareness. He is not, in fact, a Stranded god.

Matt - I like him as someone I might have been able to swing to help me get to the end. That is probably true for everyone left in the game.

Stephannie - Can someone please elaborate on her gameplay for me? She is either brilliant by being so likable while appearing not too threatening, or she has rolled with the right group.

Hope - Probably my winner pick at the moment. Played the game I was trying to play, but better. If she takes out Sherri and Stephannie, the game is hers.

Jess - I just don't understand the gameplay.
Reynold, Rocker, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
After tonight I was actually hoping to start a thread each for the Final 5 for game pros/cons. Maybe give a little juice rating 🧃
Aurora, Reynold, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Reynold
@Aurora

realllyyyy wanted my idol baby to use it on me bc I knew they were trying to flush hers in an attempt to get me out (maybe)? I know she isn't a mind reader and I couldn't fucking whisper so I was so fucked LMAO. we kept putting our coins together and she kept finding all the idols. Sherri is an idol warrior
Aurora liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Routing for Hope tn 🤩

Last council eligible to play idols??? Last night to use Hopes steal a vote???
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Worth noting that Stephannie really played starting off her backfoot. She definitely intended to work with Garrett, and spent much of the first weekend disassociating. She was also left in the dark enough on the first vote that she switched her vote from Garrett TO Eddie on the revote, even though majority wanted to pile on Garrett in the revote. I think she felt a little bungled out of the gate.

A few days into pink team 2 I started to fully appreciate how smooth she was there
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Alexis
I also just appreciated her and Sherri always talking to me, despite us not working together much at all during the merge. They're just...really good sports.

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Does Matt get a free idol here :o

What is Hopes best action? They can be 5 strong against Hope and negate her vote steal 🪓🪓🪓

IDK what Jess is hoping for these days
Aurora, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:20:38 pm Sherri with the win. This should be a crazy tribal. Doesn’t she have an idol to play? And that vote. I wish I could lurk this lol
Unclear, but I'd be shocked if she didn't find it. Hope had all the clues and didn't seem careful about who she was giving them to.

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group

Trying to get off the bong. So I bought this rolling thing off Amazon. Who wants a joint for tribal?!?!? We are going to need them! :dizzy: Also, if you suck at rolling like me, buy this!
Hope, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08:20 pm Worth noting that Stephannie really played starting off her backfoot. She definitely intended to work with Garrett, and spent much of the first weekend disassociating. She was also left in the dark enough on the first vote that she switched her vote from Garrett TO Eddie on the revote, even though majority wanted to pile on Garrett in the revote. I think she felt a little bungled out of the gate.

A few days into pink team 2 I started to fully appreciate how smooth she was there
Take that exact same set of facts. Half the people would call that person out of the loop, no strategy except staying alive. Perception is reality!
Rocker liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group