[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 27 - Tribal Council #17 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Rangiroa,

Let's bring in the latest members of the jury... Reynold, Tai, Allie, Rocker, Elizabeth, Aurora, Shamar, and Alexis, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded that you are not allowed to address the jury, but they may react here by posting emojis or liking posts.

First thing's first, Sherri... You won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose.

Votes will be due at 9:05:00c...
Reynold liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jessica, this is normally the stage where I'd be berating someone as the goat heading into final tribal council. Do you believe there are any goats left in the game?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Sherri
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:47:53 pm Alright, final 6 about to be final 5.

Sherri, you're immune tonight, what's your ideal outcome for tonight?
Something that should have already happened. Vague enough for you?
Reynold liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48:33 pm Jessica, this is normally the stage where I'd be berating someone as the goat heading into final tribal council. Do you believe there are any goats left in the game?
No, and I don't think Aurora or Shamar were goats either, but that's for another time.

But no, I don't see a single goat here. We are all playing hard and all trying to just survive one more tribal. The only goat here is the screaming one below:

Rocker liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50:26 pm Matt what was the pre-tribal scramble like today?
It was pretty straightforward for me. Some chaos off the screen but not really more than usual on the screen. So I'm feeling good about my chances here!
Rocker, Reynold liked this

Matt

• Alumni
By Michael
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51:08 pm Michael... are you confident that you will be here tomorrow?
Absolutely not. Anyone who isn't Sherri and is feeling confident is an idiot. Survivor is a crazy game where anything can happen. I have a strong hope that I've been able to set myself up in a position that I'm here tomorrow. But you never know until the votes are read.
Alexis, Reynold, Rocker liked this

Michael

• Alumni
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:53:08 pm Hope, is tonight about taking out a threat or keeping the people you trust in the game?
It's about threats for sure tonight Jeff. If there's a threat in your neighborhood, you should call us at 1800THREATBUSTERS. Our whole tribe would pick that phone up if anyone called that number, it's all everyone is thinking about right now.
Reynold, Rocker, Matt and 1 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50:48 pm Stephannie, what can the jury expect tonight from Tribal Council?
Tonight is the smallest vote yet. I think that will make things all the more tense. For both players, and I'm sure for the jury watching along too. I like to think I know what's going down, but you can never be too comfortable. Time will tell!
Reynold liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Michael
I think all six of us are here for a reason, Jeff. We all follow the Word of Erik and his second commandment said:

Thou Shall NOT Lead A Goat!

Michael

• Alumni