[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 16 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
I wish I was more impressed by this idol play, but when you've sad back for the entire game...idk. I really want to know what the answer to the subforum was, though!
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10:53 pm I wish I was more impressed by this idol play, but when you've sad back for the entire game...idk. I really want to know what the answer to the subforum was, though!
I put some song names in last min but not enough time :sob: I so wanted that idol lol
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:13:56 pm
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10:53 pm I wish I was more impressed by this idol play, but when you've sad back for the entire game...idk. I really want to know what the answer to the subforum was, though!
I put some song names in last min but not enough time :sob: I so wanted that idol lol
Yeah I guessed her entire discography, basically. I know Hope did the same thing. We were stumped.

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
Hope getting voted out lmao, good move for the cult but bad move for jessica/michael (maybe), he's really a great player to keep getting through.
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Reynold

• Jury