[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 17 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22:48 pm Am I the only one that cant see the votes?
Same issue @Jeff Probst . All of the TCs now seem that way for me
Aurora liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Hope and I have never said anything remotely vulgar to each other lol. I told her I admired her grace and consistency and she said “thanks for the nudes”
Hope, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
so i tried gathering steph, jess, sherri to spilt votes between matt/mike in case of an idol play. but sherri and steph blindsided me
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25:43 pm Hope and I have never said anything remotely vulgar to each other lol. I told her I admired her grace and consistency and she said “thanks for the nudes”
we no longer have to hide our love in whispers<3
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30:02 pm and btw. can i just say that matt is like HIGH KEY ARROGANT LIKE HIGH KEY ... HE THINKS HE IS THE PUPPET MASTER AND HES PULLING THE STRINGS LMFAO
This is laughable. His entire game has just been getting far via lying/emotional manipulation.

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30:25 pm
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25:43 pm Hope and I have never said anything remotely vulgar to each other lol. I told her I admired her grace and consistency and she said “thanks for the nudes”
we no longer have to hide our love in whispers<3
No please keep hiding it ty.
Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30:02 pm and btw. can i just say that matt is like HIGH KEY ARROGANT LIKE HIGH KEY ... HE THINKS HE IS THE PUPPET MASTER AND HES PULLING THE STRINGS LMFAO
GOAT
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group