[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Episode 18: literalyyyylmfao! - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Danni Boatwright
Final. 5. :woozy:

Only a few tribals left before you plead your case to the jury. Take this opportunity to look back at your game and figure out what your path to the win was: were you the social butterfly? the challenge beast? the strategist? the UTR threat? If you can't articulate your game, how do you expect the jury to respect it!?!

1-We're all suckers for a good story arc. What is your story this season? Is it the story you would have expected for yourself coming into the game? What loose ends still need to be tied up to complete your arc?

2-At final 5, it's hard to maneuver your way out of a tough position. Tell us what plans you have in place to get to the F3. What are some possible roadblocks that would stop you from making FTC?

3-How did Hope leaving impact your chances at winning the game?

4-Who is your favorite host, and why is it me?

Good luck F5! You're so close to the end :pop: :pop:
Finish Strong :beer:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Matt
1-We're all suckers for a good story arc. What is your story this season? Is it the story you would have expected for yourself coming into the game? What loose ends still need to be tied up to complete your arc?
I think my story arc was UTR strategist. I'm happy with that for myself. It's the story I expected but a little more tame for myself than usual. The major loose end is getting Sherri out, which is probably not gonna happen for me this time! But I'm gonna continue to try my best. I'm also like very very concerned Sherri and Steph are playing me and know so much about the bullshit I've been a part of since merge and that they are gonna vote me here. So we'll see!

2-At final 5, it's hard to maneuver your way out of a tough position. Tell us what plans you have in place to get to the F3. What are some possible roadblocks that would stop you from making FTC?
Yeah tell me about it. I think I overcorrected this game and being here with Sherri still is bad. It's my fault. My first plan is to try to make sure Michael doesn't leave tonight. Like even if Sherri and Steph are being honest, I don't want to really go to FTC with Sherri, so things are gonna have to change. Jessica is like a number for Sherri at f4, so why can't I have Michael as a number? I'm hoping that Stephannie pushes for Jess to go over Sherri here and it works in my favor. Or I can somehow flip this with Michael onto Sherri but that probably won't happen. Definitely tough position with small numbers and Jessica being up Sherri's cooch. I guess at this point I don't want to just get to FTC? I want to win there? So having Sherri and Jessica together is a major roadblock.

3-How did Hope leaving impact your chances at winning the game?
Uh I think my chances got a lot worse lmao. I need to sit in the FTC without Sherri there. I'm kicking myself for telling Hope about my idol. At the same time I wonder if this is something she was going to come to on her own around the f6/f5 regardless of my idol or not? I also wonder what the blowback would've been if say Sherri had left yesterday and then Steph got mad and told Hope about my idol or something? IDK. It could've been messy this round and I don't have an item to save myself. But could be messy this round anyway. So I'm all over the place. And still kicking myself lol.

Matt

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts