[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 23 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
@Loveita Adams @Jeff Probst

It's working now thanks. Can't wait to go back and relive @Alexis's dirtnap
Loveita Adams liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts Group Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:20:39 pm unrelated to game but i cant wait to be in the discord and talk to everyone OMG!!!!!!!!stranded discord you better not disappoint
Oh it’s just as dysfunctional and interesting and hilarious and toxic as you’d expect.... welcome!!! 🔥
Hope, Stephannie, Alexis and 2 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Thank you! :sob: Missed you so much after you left, and I wanted to make it all the way to avenge our position in the early merge... but coming close is good, even if I can't sit there we pulled it off. Granted there's still one round yet to go, but <3
Reynold liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Reynold
<3

it don't matter, we did it :) we played as a team and a win for one is a win for all.

PS: Your tribal pic reactions highkey had me laughing irl. My absolute favorite part of the show every night.
Stephannie liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
:heart: Jess telling me "I haven't heard your name all day" from F8-F6 when everyone in the cast knew I had come up - either as a fake plan, a real plan like Shamar's, or a mix of both... and then we'd go back to ignoring each other lol
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Allie
I gave Jessica 22 when I left. Don't know if she used it, I didn't pay attention to the auctions after I left.

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts