[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 6th Juror, Aurora!! - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Allie
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:28:48 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:56 pm
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:00 pm Also, who wrote on their vote against me "wanted this since day one", any idea?
Wtf :sob: :sob: :sob: why was someone that savage to you umm
My guess could be Mike actually. The last few days we were talking about the jury and he said that he found you the most threatening on day one because apparently you were talking game with him really quickly.
I was guessing this too because he barely wanted to talk with me and I knew he would always want to talk to others, and I don't remember talking game with him ever lol.

So two intuitions = the answer. ROFL.
Hope liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Group Custom Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:13:49 pm
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53:56 pm @Hope @Alexis

Wait, wait, who wrote these, I forgot to ask:

"too bad we had to vote you out you’re a perfect goat to bring to the end!"

"People compared notes and it seemed like you had your hands in a lot of cookie jars."

"Motion denied."

I fucking DIED at motion denied. So good.
Oh "Motion denied" was mine hahahaha I am glad you appreciated it.
Oh yeah. I didn't even read the votes until a little later cause I knew I was gone, but then I was laughing hard.
Hope, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts
By Tai
Group Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:29:59 pm
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:54:50 pm OH yea, did you ever figure out who called you the gamebot?
No! I asked whoever you thought said it (I forget already) and they denied it.
Ohh I never said anything to you about it, but Matt told me he did it.
Alexis liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:32:05 pm
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:54:50 pm OH yea, did you ever figure out who called you the gamebot?
Gamebot was the first vote... he wasn't even there

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Alexis
WAIT I figured out who this was and now I've already forgotten. I THINK it was Matt, but not totally sure.

Damn he really showed himself on those parchments.

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:30:29 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:27:56 pm

Wtf :sob: :sob: :sob: why was someone that savage to you umm
My guess could be Mike actually. The last few days we were talking about the jury and he said that he found you the most threatening on day one because apparently you were talking game with him really quickly.
I was guessing this too because he barely wanted to talk with me and I knew he would always want to talk to others, and I don't remember talking game with him ever lol.

Maybe he was lying to me, but he said like day one you wanted to work with him and wanted to make an alliance and everything and he said it scared him off the bat. I told him I was surprised because I never got that vibe from you days one or two. It was actually one of our most recent convos
Allie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Ok yeah, I remember you telling me this, Tai.

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:33:32 pm
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:30:29 pm

Maybe he was lying to me, but he said like day one you wanted to work with him and wanted to make an alliance and everything and he said it scared him off the bat. I told him I was surprised because I never got that vibe from you days one or two. It was actually one of our most recent convos
I don't think I ever told Michael I wanted to work with him LMAO. Maybe a lack of perception, or if I did maybe I was drunk who knows LOL.
Hope liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Tai
Custom Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:33:10 pm

First tribal at merge

Gamebot was the first vote... he wasn't even there

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:33:10 pm
WAIT I figured out who this was and now I've already forgotten. I THINK it was Matt, but not totally sure.

Matt will really have to explain some things. I think most notably, which I'm hoping you guys have picked up on by now, he doesn't give anyone goodbye messages at tribal. He said he doesn't because everyone is a bitter bitch, but it also shows that I think he just thinks he is above everyone and doesn't feel like he has to say more to the person he just voted out. I was hoping to at least get one from him and I didn't. I didn't give some because I didn't want to rub salt in wounds, didn't know if I had the right words to say, etc but his reasonings for not giving one just seems so fucking WEIRD to me.

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Also, pretty sure it was Sherri who said on her parchment to me, "You told ten too many lies." Lol I guess we'll find out who was really telling the truth if you lose immunity tonight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
If Sherri doesn't win tonight let's just make the Welcome our 11th Juror Sherri thread at this point im ctfu :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: girl thought i was lying to her oh nahhhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: see that makes me want to vote for Matt over her if Mike isn't there.
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:36:06 pm

Matt will really have to explain some things. I think most notably, which I'm hoping you guys have picked up on by now, he doesn't give anyone goodbye messages at tribal. He said he doesn't because everyone is a bitter bitch, but it also shows that I think he just thinks he is above everyone and doesn't feel like he has to say more to the person he just voted out. I was hoping to at least get one from him and I didn't. I didn't give some because I didn't want to rub salt in wounds, didn't know if I had the right words to say, etc but his reasonings for not giving one just seems so fucking WEIRD to me.
I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't really care if people say anything--it's a BIG pet peeve of mine when people say "sorry" on someone's way out because it's like, you're not? lol like it's a game. But saying "good game" or something is gracious.

It's just so weird because Matt was always super gracious with me in DMs and acted like he actually cared about me as a person and stuff, and that side of Matt totally contradicts what I'm hearing about him now, after the fact, so I'm just super thrown off and not really sure what side is the "real" him.
Tai, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Tai
Posts Custom Group
Totally agree with you Alexis, its kinda weird, this isn't the Matt that I played with, but maybe he just played us really well?
Alexis liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:41:54 pm

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't really care if people say anything--it's a BIG pet peeve of mine when people say "sorry" on someone's way out because it's like, you're not? lol like it's a game. But saying "good game" or something is gracious.

It's just so weird because Matt was always super gracious with me in DMs and acted like he actually cared about me as a person and stuff, and that side of Matt totally contradicts what I'm hearing about him now, after the fact, so I'm just super thrown off and not really sure what side is the "real" him.
Matt was super gracious with me too, I wouldn't say it was the entire game he was like this until towards the end when I think he started to realize he could really make it to FTC. I could be viewing things completely wrong but I have the only video confessional I ever did as proof I was feeling this way about him, and I made that confessional about him while I was still in good graces with him. I believe I just mention it towards the end of the video I said something like "Matt has been getting increasingly cocky and pompous and someone needs to bring him down a notch, and I want to be the person to do that" is what I basically said.

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:43:01 pm Totally agree with you Alexis, its kinda weird, this isn't the Matt that I played with, but maybe he just played us really well?
Yeah, and if that's the case I just feel kind of gross about the way he did it.
Tai liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:44:46 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:41:54 pm

Matt was super gracious with me too, I wouldn't say it was the entire game he was like this until towards the end when I think he started to realize he could really make it to FTC. I could be viewing things completely wrong but I have the only video confessional I ever did as proof I was feeling this way about him, and I made that confessional about him while I was still in good graces with him. I believe I just mention it towards the end of the video I said something like "Matt has been getting increasingly cocky and pompous and someone needs to bring him down a notch, and I want to be the person to do that" is what I basically said.
I mean what threw me off most was when you said he was saying kinda mean things about a bunch of us on the jury after we were out. It doesn't equate with the side of Matt I saw.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:45:51 pm
Tai wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:43:01 pm Totally agree with you Alexis, its kinda weird, this isn't the Matt that I played with, but maybe he just played us really well?
Yeah, and if that's the case I just feel kind of gross about the way he did it.
I don't want to sway your jury votes, but I just honestly had to share what I was feeling about him. It was apart of my thought process as to why I really felt like I had to turn on him in my last moments. Looking back, I could have just sat with him the end and told everyone how I felt about his attitude at final three.
Alexis, Allie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47:41 pm And I'm not at all saying you're lying here, Hope. I just want to know what his deal is.
And for sure. I just am trying to prevent myself from experiencing some sort of revisionist history, like thinking he was worse than he was because he was apart of my vote out. But just rereading and rewatching my video confessional and my written confessionals it is clear that this is what I was thinking no matter what, not just because I was voted out.
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury