[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
How to approach the case threads? - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Well, as we now know who the final three is, I was wondering if you guys wanted to continue posting in the case threads or leave them? I certainly have a lot I want to say but I don't want to influence other opinions, but rather hear other opinions. Not sure how to approach posting here now about an ideal winner pick, any other thoughts?

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:19:24 pm I think at this point I’d like to hear y’all but have my mind made up until the final 3 speak
thank you Liz for answering lol this is good to know, i just am asking cuz i dont want to interject too much about who should win esp cuz im drunk asf rn :crine: you inspired me when you said you needed a drink i said fuck it im having beers tonight with final four tribal occurring and all :rofl: i think ill write in some of the case threads if i think of anything for sure
Stephannie, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:23:37 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:19:24 pm I think at this point I’d like to hear y’all but have my mind made up until the final 3 speak
thank you Liz for answering lol this is good to know, i just am asking cuz i dont want to interject too much about who should win esp cuz im drunk asf rn :crine: you inspired me when you said you needed a drink i said fuck it im having beers tonight with final four tribal occurring and all :rofl: i think ill write in some of the case threads if i think of anything for sure
I’m all for drunk talk with you bahaha! I’m on beer #6 so....
I just know, no one wants to hear me say SHERRI IS THE WINNER lol
Reynold, Hope, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:28:34 pm Hi my name is but Liz and I’m a part time alcoholic and full time stoner. I’ve been clean for 0 seconds

Wrong group?
seeming as i relate to that and reynold probably does as well it seems youre in the right place
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Fuck yeah!!! My people lol
So on a scale of 1-10, ten being most high, how high are you?
I miss the days when I started smoking. I’d get paraplegic stoned. Now I need to smoke 10x more to get there.
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:35:42 pm i think im ab to get crossed y'all. drunk asf and havent even smoked yet. lol i dont wanna clog these threads w/ my opinion mayb ill leave it here? :rofl:
Come at me bro. I’m ready
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
my q for matt : why tf did you even vote jess? lawl #gamebot
my q for mike: why are you literaly insane lmfao #humangarbage
my q for sherri: how does it feel knowing that if u lost FIC u'd be at ponderosa :rofl: #queen ALSO WHY DID U CALL ME INSANE AND A LIAR WHEN I WAS TELLIN THE TRUTH THO :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

IDK WHO TO VOTE FOR LIKE THIS AND ILL DRAW ROCKS FOR MY VOTE
Elizabeth, Rocker, Alexis and 1 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:37:50 pm I miss when I could smoke and the shit would go to my legs feeling so good hahaha now I stay at like a 6 no matter what.
literally which is why i need to learn how to dab :grief:
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury