[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 31 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:55:46 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53:45 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52:08 pm

So you leaving was a complete blindside to me. I had no idea. So back at camp I did something similar to what I did in Tanz and just messaged everyone "nice". Everyone said that you were driving them crazy because you were pinning people against each other and no one trusted you. Matt was like apologizing like crazy to me saying "I still want to work with you". He did follow through with that though on the Steph vote out.
It was funny since Sherri's voting confessional to me implied that she thought I had lied to her, but girl was about to experience a reality check had she lost immunity tonight. Do you think if Sherri lost immunity today she'd have been voted out?
I thought that at first, but I think Michael would have voted me regardless. I'm so mad I fell for his lies. I whispered to him after the tie and told him he lost my jury vote :dunno:
If only someone warned you about Michael!! Damn it!!
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:01:47 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:55:46 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53:45 pm

It was funny since Sherri's voting confessional to me implied that she thought I had lied to her, but girl was about to experience a reality check had she lost immunity tonight. Do you think if Sherri lost immunity today she'd have been voted out?
I thought that at first, but I think Michael would have voted me regardless. I'm so mad I fell for his lies. I whispered to him after the tie and told him he lost my jury vote :dunno:
If only someone warned you about Michael!! Damn it!!
In all fairness, I tried to vote him out twice
Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
I’m just being a prick. I think Michael was an effective player. Matt and Sherri though have their own games to argue. I think it will be a good final tribal.
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:06:25 pm Should I know anything before I go through 30 pages of commentary...?
Yeah if you add up all the other threads there’s a lot more than 30 pages to go through

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:12:23 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:06:25 pm Should I know anything before I go through 30 pages of commentary...?
I still love you but I was salty in a comment or two.
You have every right to be salty with me.. I was very shitty to you
Reynold, Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:11:21 pm How the fuck am I supposed to sleep tonight? Also, sorry for posting all over the place, first time on a Stranded jury.
We do that regularly here. We are thread hoppers. I don’t know, but something tells me they haven’t had this active of a jury lol I may be wrong
Hope, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:43:21 pm I hope she knows how much I adored her.... I was so mad when you fuckers voted her out.
First of all. Not me!!! I was never so mad all game lol. That vote irritated me beyond belief lol

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts