[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 14 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Tai
Custom Group Posts
Seeing all this stuff about Jess is surprising! Why did she have a bad game? When did people begin to not respect her game?

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts
By Allie
I think she'll have some explanation to do at final tribal council. She was totally aware of Sherri, Matt, and Stephannie being together, and possibly Michael with them ... SO... if she let this happen, I don't understand. She has her hands tied? Idk. But she'll have to explain because I'm really shocked to see Alexis right now.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Allie
1. As of 7:00:00pm today, how many total instant messages have been sent this season?

137,252 - Actual Answer
35,000 - Stephannie
24 000 - Sherri
22,549 - Michael
22,000 - Jessica
10,960 - Alexis
5,000 - Matt
400 - Hope

Wait, what? 400? Is Hope high? HAHAH.

Allie

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Read TC. She misunderstood the question. I think she thought it was within the 1 hour window 7-8PM

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Or she was just positive it wasn’t her tonight and that was some of her Hope-ception

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21:37 pm ALSO last thing before I go to bed:

I saw Tai say somewhere that Rocker was on the bottom of everyone's totem pole. You were legit not for me, like I actually started considering you my #1 because I thought Liz and Jess were thick as thieves and I was #2 (sorry, Liz <3 I still considered you my #2 and I think I had a stronger personal bond with you than anyone else in the game).

Rocker, Liz, Shamar, and Michael were the people I felt closest to all game and trusted the most.

I did lapse at one point and called Michael and Aurora fat chodes in my confessional... :zipit: Sorry about that, guys.
...cool?

PS - I'm not fat.
Alexis, Shamar liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Allie
Shamar is like this little fatty I'm not caring about. WHY? Is it because I hate Shamar on the real TV show? I'm trying not to let the character change my perception but ugh.

Allie

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Allie wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:07:57 pm
Shamar is like this little fatty I'm not caring about. WHY? Is it because I hate Shamar on the real TV show? I'm trying not to let the character change my perception but ugh.
It is a shame the real Shamar is such an unlikable character.
Elizabeth, Shamar liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Brandon told me he never trusted me bc they would never ever give someone John Rocker the racist MLB player. I think he was actively working against me in his short time on green team 2
Alexis, Shamar liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
I'm sorry things went south Rocker. I really like you and truly enjoyed talking to you. I would love to have gone to the end with you, but I never fully trusted you. That was my bad.
Rocker liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
It's cool. You were always really high on my list and sticking tight merge on seemed to be ideal for both of us. I actually thought we were functioning better than ever ~24 hours or so before you voted me out. Just speaks to how "on the samepage but not at the same time" type of thing we carried for 3 weeks. When Hannah came to me and said something along the lines of "I'm not really interested in working with Aurora at all anymore" I was like yeah screw the vets Rocker=Pink Team from now on. And also during the chaos of the Missy vote I definitely was like "yeah f Aurora. Anyone but Alexis/Shamar." We talked that one out tho. From that point on I was 100p with you, Jess be damned.

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:25:05 pm Brandon told me he never trusted me bc they would never ever give someone John Rocker the racist MLB player. I think he was actively working against me in his short time on green team 2
I've always wanted to play an ORG as Jeff Kent.
Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:44:45 pm I think she'll have some explanation to do at final tribal council. She was totally aware of Sherri, Matt, and Stephannie being together, and possibly Michael with them ... SO... if she let this happen, I don't understand. She has her hands tied? Idk. But she'll have to explain because I'm really shocked to see Alexis right now.
Before I left, Hope was telling me Jess made some sort of deal with Sherri, but I don't know. There's no way she gets my vote sitting next to anyone still left, so she might as well have tried to preserve what little dignity she had left and just voted with Michael and me. Instead, she made herself look even more like an invertebrate.
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury