[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 19 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
this could just be a stupid thought but im wondering if there will be any challenge having to do with stranded coin before the game's over. I gave all 52 of mine to Jess because she was a good friend and it'd be funny for me to see her beast through a comp cuz of that :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:
Aurora, Elizabeth, Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
@Jeff Probst am i allowed to post a tik tok from my tiktok account on here? i dont think they let you upload anonymously

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Actually could i upload it if i just cut out my username from the bottom of the tik tok? idk if we're allowing face reveals in here lol
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
THAT'S THE WINNING MOVE!!!!!!!!! IF SHE GETS MICHAEL OUT SHE CAN TAKE IT. LETS GO DON'T FUCK UP SHERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
true @Elizabeth this could definitely seal a win tho if this tribal turns out for a michael boot. I'm NEVER underestimating him though! I hope it's interesting tonight. We'll see if he can manage to stay some strange way looool
Hope, Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
Michael should be trying to pull matt and try to get him to backstab stephannie, weakening sherri at F4 and guaranteeing she leaves if she doesn't win the challenge. The chaos this would bring.
Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:04:04 pm Michael should be trying to pull matt and try to get him to backstab stephannie, weakening sherri at F4 and guaranteeing she leaves if she doesn't win the challenge. The chaos this would bring.
Matt seemed pretty into going deeper and deeper with Mike, I mean ffs Matt was considering using the idol on him. Unless that was all BS. But I can't wait to see what happens tonight
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
@Hope I'm not going to underestimate the relationship between matt and michael tonight. It could be an easy michael boot with matt staying loyal to the 2 women, and then jessica could be the next fucked if she doesn't win the challenge and they all go to the end together. IF Michael is an amazing player-- jessica already knows they going to F3 together, he just has to manipulate the SHIT out of matt to fuck stephannie/sherri over into letting him know that everyone thinks he's sherri's lapdog, etc. And how this could be matt's way of distinguishing himself..... That would be a crazy show.
Hope, Michael liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
The smartest move for every single person left is to vote Stephannie here. Michael 100% knows that, but I don't know about the others.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury