[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 20 - Tribal Council #12 - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07:52 pm Rocker, how has the showmance with Hope progressed, i haven't seen any whispers tonight?
Now we're getting somewhere! Honestly, it's a little bit mixed. Things are saucy here in public, it's clearly a thrill for her. But when we get back to camp it's all do the dishes this, swap the laundry that. Honestly at this point I'm not sure she's not just using me for rocket arm and really WIDE tongue. It's tedious, jeff
Hope, Elizabeth, Michael and 1 others liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
I have an interesting offer for everyone.

I will give you 10 StrandedCoin if you are willing to make your vote public after tonight's council is revealed.

You can message me saying you'll take the deal and I'll make your vote public after this council is over.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Shamar
Well Jeff, I guess you will just have to stay tuned and see. But im ready for whatever is about to be thrown my way. Sorry, not trying to be a smartass haha

Shamar

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
At this time all votes are final.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom