[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 20 - Tribal Council #12 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Rangiroa,

Let's bring in the latest members of the jury... Reynold, and Tai and Allie, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded that you are not allowed to address the jury, but they may react here by posting emojis or liking posts.

First thing's first, Aurora... You won Individual Immunity again. You have 5 minutes to give it away if you so choose.

Votes will be due at 9:20:00c.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:02:53 pm Sherri and Elizabeth, you guys flashed some idols at the last council, without that protection are you feeling vulnerable tonight?
Every. Single. Night.
I never feel safe. I think we both spooked each other to do something we didn't need to :rofl:

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Matt, we're getting too the stage of the game where people begin to look at the "big threats" to win and the "goats" to take to the end for an easy win. Typically big threats pick eachother off and end up on the jury voting for whick of the goats or lesser threats should win... is that how this season will go?
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Sherri
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:02:53 pm Sherri and Elizabeth, you guys flashed some idols at the last council, without that protection are you feeling vulnerable tonight?
Liz is right, you're always going to feel nervous without a little bling around your neck. I enjoyed our sleepover though. :heart:

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:03:26 pm Hope, you missed the challenge, are you out of the loop tonight?
Well I'm certainly in the loop of workplace related things for sure now like me staying 30 minutes freaking late AND missing a stranded challenge like idk where my raise is but it better fucking come.... but i wouldnt label myself as being out of the loop here
Stephannie, Elizabeth, Michael and 2 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:06:31 pm Jessica, did you learn anything from tonight's challenge about the pecking order in the tribe?
I don't think so. This challenge is literally 90% luck. I mean 2 people got out in the first 2 rounds. I don't read much into a challenge like this except that I'm not a very lucky person lol.
Aurora, Rocker liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Shamar
Well Jeff Probst, host of Survivor , I know my place on the tribe........its somewhere between lapdog and jabroni. People have made it very apparent over the last few days that I am just some fuck in the game that could go any moment, and I will embrace that going forward. Thank you Jeff for the question haha

Shamar

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jessica wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07:52 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:06:31 pm Jessica, did you learn anything from tonight's challenge about the pecking order in the tribe?
I don't think so. This challenge is literally 90% luck. I mean 2 people got out in the first 2 rounds. I don't read much into a challenge like this except that I'm not a very lucky person lol.
Michael, do you believe this answer?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Hope
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07:52 pm Rocker, how has the showmance with Hope progressed, i haven't seen any whispers tonight?
JEFF YOU AREN'T LOOK HARD ENOUGH BECAUSE I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM MY LOVE JUST THIS VERY NIGHT AT THE CHALLENGE....
Rocker, Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Matt
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:04:50 pm Matt, we're getting too the stage of the game where people begin to look at the "big threats" to win and the "goats" to take to the end for an easy win. Typically big threats pick eachother off and end up on the jury voting for whick of the goats or lesser threats should win... is that how this season will go?
Thanks for this question! I think some players are more flashy and some are more subtle. I don’t see anyone as a goat here. The perception of a threat can change depending on the round, the group dynamics, and who sits on the jury.

I think the season has been really competitive so far and will continue to be that way regardless of the threat and goat labels.

Matt

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Shamar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08:19 pm Well Jeff Probst, host of Survivor , I know my place on the tribe........its somewhere between lapdog and jabroni. People have made it very apparent over the last few days that I am just some fuck in the game that could go any moment, and I will embrace that going forward. Thank you Jeff for the question haha
That's gotta be frustrating for you because... jabroni's don't win. What can you do to prove to people that you're a serious competitor?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Michael
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08:27 pm
Jessica wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07:52 pm
Michael, do you believe this answer?
absolutely, The challenge had a lot of luck involved. But I also think it reflects a lot about survivor as well. Survivor does have a strong element of luck to it.
Aurora, Jessica, Alexis and 1 others liked this

Michael

• Alumni