[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome Our 6th Juror, Aurora!! - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47:20 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:44:46 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:41:54 pm

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I don't really care if people say anything--it's a BIG pet peeve of mine when people say "sorry" on someone's way out because it's like, you're not? lol like it's a game. But saying "good game" or something is gracious.

It's just so weird because Matt was always super gracious with me in DMs and acted like he actually cared about me as a person and stuff, and that side of Matt totally contradicts what I'm hearing about him now, after the fact, so I'm just super thrown off and not really sure what side is the "real" him.
Matt was super gracious with me too, I wouldn't say it was the entire game he was like this until towards the end when I think he started to realize he could really make it to FTC. I could be viewing things completely wrong but I have the only video confessional I ever did as proof I was feeling this way about him, and I made that confessional about him while I was still in good graces with him. I believe I just mention it towards the end of the video I said something like "Matt has been getting increasingly cocky and pompous and someone needs to bring him down a notch, and I want to be the person to do that" is what I basically said.
I mean what threw me off most was when you said he was saying kinda mean things about a bunch of us on the jury after we were out. It doesn't equate with the side of Matt I saw.
Exactly Alexis. This is how I feel.
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:31:21 pm
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47:20 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:44:46 pm

Matt was super gracious with me too, I wouldn't say it was the entire game he was like this until towards the end when I think he started to realize he could really make it to FTC. I could be viewing things completely wrong but I have the only video confessional I ever did as proof I was feeling this way about him, and I made that confessional about him while I was still in good graces with him. I believe I just mention it towards the end of the video I said something like "Matt has been getting increasingly cocky and pompous and someone needs to bring him down a notch, and I want to be the person to do that" is what I basically said.
I mean what threw me off most was when you said he was saying kinda mean things about a bunch of us on the jury after we were out. It doesn't equate with the side of Matt I saw.
Exactly Alexis. This is how I feel.
It wasn't necessarily personal insults, like oh Fuck her shes a bitch, but just more feeling superior to everyone who was voted out, and sort of becoming a little too obsessive with how much better his positioning was than everyone else. I feel like him purposefully not leaving goodbye messages could sum up how our convos went if that makes sense? Just my opinion, I'd love for you guys to read our chats after and lmk what you think.
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom
Yeah, Matt had some petty moments that caught me off guard! Some sassier voting comments too, lol. Didn't phase me too much, and I have love for him, but I'm also curious how he'd view that side of himself and how he'd reflect on the way he may have come off at times.
Hope, Alexis liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Reynold
@Alexis

disappointed in matt to be honest. I was expecting him to be more respected by the jury and to hear he got like that w/y'all in is kind of bullshit :/
Aurora liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts