[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 10 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Allie
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:39:45 pm i feel so naive now thinking everyone on the fans tribe was a newb now, maybe eddie and brandon were noobs too lmfao
They did say they were bringing newbies with experience (or at least many) in a thread in the beginning, I think.
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:56:25 pm
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:39:45 pm i feel so naive now thinking everyone on the fans tribe was a newb now, maybe eddie and brandon were noobs too lmfao
They did say they were bringing newbies with experience (or at least many) in a thread in the beginning, I think.
My first org was Tanz.... Tuamotus was my 8th. When I say that Dean broke me, I mean it lol
Reynold, Aurora, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Hope
Welp I didnt see that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i didnt even know where to sign the rules lol rip
Allie, Alexis, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:00:32 pm
My first org was Tanz.... Tuamotus was my 8th. When I say that Dean broke me, I mean it lol
My first org was Kuril. My second was Tuamotus. The end.
Hope, Reynold liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Alexis
Holy shit how many games did you play in like four months?
Aurora, Stephannie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:02:24 pm
Welp I didnt see that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i didnt even know where to sign the rules lol rip
You're a veteran in my heart.
Hope, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Posts Custom Group
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:09:19 pm

For a while I was like trying to keep up with all of Jess's orgs, but I gave up after a while. Props though.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:09:19 pm

I played straight for 4 months, yes lol. I felt like I had something to prove.
Stephannie, Alexis liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Sorry lol I played 6 survivor orgs and 2 TAR inbetween the 2 Stranded seasons. Jeff said on a couple of podcasts that if I had experience, I wouldn’t have made some of the rookie mistake I had mad in Tanz. It was a humbling moment for me so I wanted to try and get more experience in case I was able to play again. Little did I know it was going to be so soon.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:22:27 pm Sorry lol I played 6 survivor orgs and 2 TAR inbetween the 2 Stranded seasons. Jeff said on a couple of podcasts that if I had experience, I wouldn’t have made some of the rookie mistake I had mad in Tanz. It was a humbling moment for me so I wanted to try and get more experience in case I was able to play again. Little did I know it was going to be so soon.
So..... what did you do with all this time before Tanz? And have you seen your husband since that time? haha :kiss: :wink:

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:25:48 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:22:27 pm Sorry lol I played 6 survivor orgs and 2 TAR inbetween the 2 Stranded seasons. Jeff said on a couple of podcasts that if I had experience, I wouldn’t have made some of the rookie mistake I had mad in Tanz. It was a humbling moment for me so I wanted to try and get more experience in case I was able to play again. Little did I know it was going to be so soon.
So..... what did you do with all this time before Tanz? And have you seen your husband since that time? haha :kiss: :wink:
I never knew orgs were a thing lol. This was an unknown world to me! And we see each other occasionally lol he’s excited that I’m almost done.
Stephannie, Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
I threw Jessica under the bus at the Aurora tribal council, but it was because I was protecting Matt. Matt is the one who told me about You, Hope, and Alexis turning on me. He leaked the chats where you were talking about how "shook" I was when I found out I was the target and was trying to go after you. (which is how I figured out that Aurora was in on it as well). I choose Jessica because 1. I spent the most time with Jessica out of the four of you and 2. Because I thought that Alexis would most likely believe that was Jessica and that would possibly help me dig myself from that hole I was in the middle of falling into :rofl:

What a complete asshole. And this is only his first answer :eyeroll: he’s really making sure he doesn’t get my vote.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:35:20 am I threw Jessica under the bus at the Aurora tribal council, but it was because I was protecting Matt. Matt is the one who told me about You, Hope, and Alexis turning on me. He leaked the chats where you were talking about how "shook" I was when I found out I was the target and was trying to go after you. (which is how I figured out that Aurora was in on it as well). I choose Jessica because 1. I spent the most time with Jessica out of the four of you and 2. Because I thought that Alexis would most likely believe that was Jessica and that would possibly help me dig myself from that hole I was in the middle of falling into :rofl:

What a complete asshole. And this is only his first answer :eyeroll: he’s really making sure he doesn’t get my vote.
Wait how did he know I was in on it? It never made sense to me that if he knew I was coming after him, he'd tell me that everyone had a plan to get him right before tribal but you all "didn't want to tell [me] about it." What was that for if he knew I was in on it?

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:35:20 am I threw Jessica under the bus at the Aurora tribal council, but it was because I was protecting Matt. Matt is the one who told me about You, Hope, and Alexis turning on me. He leaked the chats where you were talking about how "shook" I was when I found out I was the target and was trying to go after you. (which is how I figured out that Aurora was in on it as well). I choose Jessica because 1. I spent the most time with Jessica out of the four of you and 2. Because I thought that Alexis would most likely believe that was Jessica and that would possibly help me dig myself from that hole I was in the middle of falling into :rofl:

My issue with this is that he knowingly tried to make me feel like the shittiest person alive even though I KNEW I did nothing wrong. I tried to tell him that but he still kept manipulating me and trying to make me feel bad. So to see him finally admit it, makes me hate him as a player even more. I just don’t find that game play respectable. I would feel like that even if I wasn’t involved. I understand that lying and manipulating is part of the game but the lengths he took were just unnecessary.

Jessica

• Jury
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:18:47 am

Wait how did he know I was in on it? It never made sense to me that if he knew I was coming after him, he'd tell me that everyone had a plan to get him right before tribal but you all "didn't want to tell [me] about it." What was that for if he knew I was in on it?
His ego is really inflating what actually happened this entire round.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury