[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 9 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Just a tad. :rofl:

Looking forward to holding him accountable during the questioning period, lol. And I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now too, maybe he feels obligated to oversell himself.
Reynold, Hope liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
I definitely respect the lengths he went to with learning about all the returnees, I think that's respectable. I had no clue he was an old school org player. I didn't talk about orgs with too many people since this was my first one lol I kinda just assuming it was everyone's first one on the fan tribe lol :laugh: :laugh: whoops

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:20:59 pm I definitely respect the lengths he went to with learning about all the returnees, I think that's respectable. I had no clue he was an old school org player. I didn't talk about orgs with too many people since this was my first one lol I kinda just assuming it was everyone's first one on the fan tribe lol :laugh: :laugh: whoops
lol this was my first ever game but I had the impression ALL the new players were giant ORG losers. Despite being a returnee I might have been the most green at this coming in :barf:
Stephannie, Aurora, Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
similarly to Michael I did listen to a ton of Tanz/Kuril Island podcasts to prep. It's why I liked Liz and Aurora to start
Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Weird to think of Tuamotus podcasts being cannon in future seasons
Aurora liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:26:03 pm lmfaooo I didn't even show up the first day I thought I was going home the first council
You were a target because of that for a moment though !!!
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
the hosts were kind of insinuating to me that I wasn't doing shit and I was coasting by so I had to start solidifying shit after like the 4th council because pretty much everyone was refusing to talk game with me. Like literally would tell me stuff like "oh let's just get to know each other more first" I'm thinking.lfkjsadlfjsdklsdjl;sdlks red flag

Reynold

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:29:26 pm the hosts were kind of insinuating to me that I wasn't doing shit and I was coasting by so I had to start solidifying shit after like the 4th council because pretty much everyone was refusing to talk game with me. Like literally would tell me stuff like "oh let's just get to know each other more first" I'm thinking.lfkjsadlfjsdklsdjl;sdlks red flag
Jeff's questions to you at some of those early tribals were so randomly sassy sometimes. :rofl: I remember being like, wtf?
Reynold, Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:26:03 pm lmfaooo I didn't even show up the first day I thought I was going home the first council
Major reason why you were an easy vote. Day one, relationships mean a lot
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23:21 pm Oh this is your first? You did pretty well for a first org, Hope :D
thank you! yup lol, i did spec an org my boyfriend was in a few weeks before this started but that's it.
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19:55 pm You not voting at all was in my opinion playing it safe and cowardly.
I felt like Aurora was too, in that moment, she voted out her own partner and chose to just do what she felt in the moment. I didn’t want to vote for anyone who never took a stand or played a Sandra game of anyone but me.
Me, I’m someone who lays my shit out. I don’t like people who hide and jump around.
This assumes you knew my intent--you knew what I was thinking and feeling at the time I made that vote. For Allie, you assume I didn't want to get rid of her and caved to pressure. What if I actually did want to vote Allie and didn't tell you? What if I had a different strategy that made Allie irrelevant?

PS - I wanted to get Allie out, it was just sooner than I originally planned.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:33:54 pm
Stephannie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:27:23 pm
Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:24:39 pm Weird to think of Tuamotus podcasts being cannon in future seasons
So excited for these tbh.
I fucking nervous lol
As long as we get a chance and to rebuttal them, they can what the fuck they want. Lol I actually like when I hear criticism. Last season I think they were to good to me that I allowed it to get to my head this season. Beat me down, I play better lol
Hope, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
i feel so naive now thinking everyone on the fans tribe was a newb now, maybe eddie and brandon were noobs too lmfao
Stephannie liked this

Hope

• Jury