[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Michael - Page 3 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:35:25 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:33:55 pm
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:30:43 pm

Who did you vote when Missy went home?
I'm like 99% sure I voted for Shamar that night, and my vote didn't count because I submitted it late. So there were two votes for Shamar which was you and Jess. I tried playing it up that I did vote for Shamar and Jess lied to you that she didn't, but in reality she did but my vote just didn't count in the final vote count. Lol
Haha it was just such a weird lie to me. I think it kept me distanced from you a little more than need be.
Yes, looking back it probably hurt me more than helped me spreading that
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:30:43 pm

Who did you vote when Missy went home?
I'm like 99% sure I voted for Shamar that night, and my vote didn't count because I submitted it late. So there were two votes for Shamar which was you and Jess. I tried playing it up that I did vote for Shamar and Jess lied to you that she didn't, but in reality she did but my vote just didn't count in the final vote count. Lol
Haha it was just such a weird lie to me. I think it kept me distanced from you a little more than need be.
Like Jess randomly lying that she voted for Rocker when she didn't vote at all?
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:37:16 pm
Errr I mean when she voted for Sherri, and then not voting at all the second TC haha.

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Yes. I gave her too much slack. Her lying to me at the Missy vote should have been the end.
Tai liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:38:31 pm

Errr I mean when she voted for Sherri, and then not voting at all the second TC haha.
Wow, did she seriously just purposefully not vote? Or was it an accident and she had submitted late?

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:47:14 pm
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:38:31 pm
Wow, did she seriously just purposefully not vote? Or was it an accident and she had submitted late?
No she did it on purpose. She told me.
Hope, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Anyone know why Michael bid coins for immunity in one of the early second swap rounds? Who did he protect?

I always thought that was weird/out of character

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:47:58 pm Anyone know why Michael bid coins for immunity in one of the early second swap rounds? Who did he protect?

I always thought that was weird/out of character
Pretty sure that was the one they didn’t want Tai to buy. So he out bid him. But a few of them were working together
Aurora, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
I remember him telling me he also wanted to be able to "show some love" to Reynold or Sherri or Matt as a sign of good will going into the merge.

Boy did that not happen... :)
Hope, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
This man seriously managed to skate by yet again. With how Matt and Jess were talking to me before I left, I have a feeling we could be seeing a Matt/Jess/Mike final three. Jess had mentioned to me once that a Me/Her/Mike final three wouldn't be so bad because "everyone on the jury hates him." Seriously, mike would always say to everyone "wow i have the most disliked posts on the forum" and stuff along those lines. i think a lot of people actually started buying it.
Aurora, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24:43 pm This man seriously managed to skate by yet again. With how Matt and Jess were talking to me before I left, I have a feeling we could be seeing a Matt/Jess/Mike final three. Jess had mentioned to me once that a Me/Her/Mike final three wouldn't be so bad because "everyone on the jury hates him." Seriously, mike would always say to everyone "wow i have the most disliked posts on the forum" and stuff along those lines. i think a lot of people actually started buying it.
My warning went unheeded.
Alexis, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Impressive showing all the way down to the end game here for Michael. If Sherri winds up being final juror my reunion party will be itching to start early 🥳

As always, routing for the best competition 😎
Aurora, Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
If Matt truly has plans to bring Mike to the final three, I will know that Matt orchestrated my blindside because he was playing way too emotionally. He risked keeping the biggest threat to win in the game, over me who at least I feel me and Matt would have had an even shot at a win, maybe he would have potentially beaten me. I think Mike took the spot I was supposed to be in, which was a Jess and Matt final three.

Unfortunately Matt, if this is true, you picked the wrong person to take my spot. Mike has been an underdog for the past god knows how many late merge votes. He's a rootable person who managed to survive another vote tonight. Got close with many people here too, I loved talking to him. People are impressed by that. Mike's best case to win is to just fucking get a seat at FTC, no matter who he sits with he has a chance. I don't think you can say that about the other 3.
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:56:08 am If Matt truly has plans to bring Mike to the final three, I will know that Matt orchestrated my blindside because he was playing way too emotionally. He risked keeping the biggest threat to win in the game, over me who at least I feel me and Matt would have had an even shot at a win, maybe he would have potentially beaten me. I think Mike took the spot I was supposed to be in, which was a Jess and Matt final three.

Unfortunately Matt, if this is true, you picked the wrong person to take my spot. Mike has been an underdog for the past god knows how many late merge votes. He's a rootable person who managed to survive another vote tonight. Got close with many people here too, I loved talking to him. People are impressed by that. Mike's best case to win is to just fucking get a seat at FTC, no matter who he sits with he has a chance. I don't think you can say that about the other 3.
Also , if I'm injecting my opinion in here too much LMK. im honestly just writing my thoughts because id love to hear counter thoughts because i want to know everything!
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:52:27 am @Hope

i love your mind lmao catching up on your posts from last night
i appreciate it!!! i like to think i have a good idea of whats going on inside the game, i truly think i fucked up making the counter plan that i did since i so obviously shouldnt have trusted sherri or steph. I have a good idea of how Matt Jess and Mike are feeling because I was working so close with them and had a final four with them for a while.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
I expect this one to be longer than the other two... I’ve got some shit to say and it’s all true.

So I’m going to start off by saying that my grandfather passed away on Saturday for those who don’t know. I tried to not talk about it in the game but did let a few people know because of my activity level. He was on life support all of last week and Thursday they made the decision to pull the plug on Saturday. Well after the Aurora tribal happen and Michael not only got called out but tried to throw me under the bus as well, the first thing he messaged me after tribal was “Is that stuff about your grandpa even real”. And I lost it. For someone who has known me this ENTIRE game and claims to be not only an ally but a friend, how the fuck are you going to ask me that? Anyway....

So obviously Michael was my partner. He paid to have me, though I have no idea how he knew which was mine. When we first started talking, I had walls up that were a mile high. I told me he has listened to the Tanz podcasts so he knew a lot about me and I didn’t like that. Soon he got upset with me because I wasn’t trusting him. So I told him all the partners to get him off my back. As time went on, I did start to trust him and saw an opportunity for us to do well in the game. Once the merge hit, my eyes were opened. Michael was everywhere and had his pick of the litter on who he wanted to work with. He was someone who liked to receive information but wouldn’t give you any in return. And everyone feel for it.

The Liz boot was my last straw with him. I wanted him out of this game because I knew that I was no longer of use to him. I voted for him twice in this game and both times he knew about it. He would call me out at tribal and then we would make up the next day. I didn’t understand why but I’m sure it was all a part of his plan.

I know he is the one who voted for me last night with Matt. I’m not sure why because all he ever said was that he wanted to take me to the F3. I can’t respect the lie on the last tribal because what the fuck am I going to do about it? I almost feel like he waited all game to do something like that. Almost as a fuck you.

Did Michael play a great game? Absolutely, but I don’t think he played a smart game. He over extended himself and no one trusted him after the Aurora tribal. I’m honestly surprised to see that so many people want to vote for him. I just don’t see his game as respectable as Sherri’s.

Anyway, I’ll answer specific questions you guys have!
Hope, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts