[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
The case for Sherri - Page 4 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Allie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:54:09 pm Oh fun we just said the same thing about the no mention of Sherri in different threads hahaha
AYO :wink: I was looking for her name the whole time!

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:58:08 am Sherri has to answer for her shit gameplay towards the end and really acknowledge she relied on winning challenges to keep herself here because she couldn't trust anyone. She was often the target of many counter votes and she never really seemed to care that her name was out there because she knew she would be okay, I think that's epic as well.

If she can acknowledge that everything I said to her was the truth and nothing but the truth, and that she really was considered a huge threat by Matt and Jess and Mike and that she'd be gone without immunity wins, I'd consider voting for her. If not, no vote from me period.
I'm just realizing how bitter I sound here, but I do really want her to reflect well on these past few voting rounds.
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:30:21 pm
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:39:35 pm Can I just say that Mike's opening statements almost makes me want to vote Sherri more, I mean Mike made no mention of Sherri and her role in his game until he started talking about the final six vote. It seems like she really just crashed the Mike and Matt party and I'm kinda living for it lmfao
Well my question to him is what did he do that “outshined “ Sherri?
Maybe we will get something
Anyone interested in making a thread for questions so we can keep track and try not to repeat questions? @Jessica @Alexis
Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
^ pls do. I’m pretty neutral emotionally on all 3 of these, I’m not sure exactly what direction I want to take any of my questions in. These are the people I wanted out derp emoji
Hope, Alexis, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:46:21 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:30:21 pm
Hope wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:39:35 pm Can I just say that Mike's opening statements almost makes me want to vote Sherri more, I mean Mike made no mention of Sherri and her role in his game until he started talking about the final six vote. It seems like she really just crashed the Mike and Matt party and I'm kinda living for it lmfao
Well my question to him is what did he do that “outshined “ Sherri?
Maybe we will get something
Anyone interested in making a thread for questions so we can keep track and try not to repeat questions? @Jessica @Alexis
Works for me... are you thinking opening statement discussion or something different?

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Stephannie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:45:31 pm I enjoyed her speech!
It’s really incredible how much likability comes into this decision! I always saw myself on the other side of the street strategically, but damn we laughed and had a good time chatting. She snuck in the “hot girl summers” thing on my parchment and it made me smile. Like damn, how you got me giggling after you just voted me out woman!?

I liked the more casual and reasonable speech. Seems confident.
Alexis, Stephannie liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:54:10 pm
She snuck in the “hot girl summers” thing on my parchment and it made me smile. Like damn, how you got me giggling after you just voted me out woman!?
That’s a skill not a lot of people possess. It’s impressive when you think about it lol
Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Alexis
It’s really incredible how much likability comes into this decision! I always saw myself on the other side of the street strategically, but damn we laughed and had a good time chatting. She snuck in the “hot girl summers” thing on my parchment and it made me smile. Like damn, how you got me giggling after you just voted me out woman!?

I was JUST thinking this. Like Matt had the best OS, in my opinion, but based on likability I don't really feel like voting for him over Sherri or Michael. I also didn't see his game during the game, unlike I did with Sherri and Michael.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:57:57 pm

I was JUST thinking this. Like Matt had the best OS, in my opinion, but based on likability I don't really feel like voting for him over Sherri or Michael. I also didn't see his game during the game, unlike I did with Sherri and Michael.
Yeah you’re right @Jessica It is something I had hoped to develop.

And I think likability is a very important aspect of a player’s game. I mean, if you have to choose between three assholes at the end, then it doesn’t matter. I was happy to vote for Michelle in Kuril because as much as that girl cut my throat, she was a real cool person and I enjoyed connecting with her.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:07:38 pm

And I think likability is a very important aspect of a player’s game. I mean, if you have to choose between three assholes at the end, then it doesn’t matter. I was happy to vote for Michelle in Kuril because as much as that girl cut my throat, she was a real cool person and I enjoyed connecting with her.
I’d rather see 3 cut throat assholes sitting at the finals than 3 goats.

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:23:59 pm

What a weird response when I was not talking about goats at all lol
Tai liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:14:19 am
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:23:59 pm

What a weird response when I was not talking about goats at all lol
Sorry lol you talked about having 3 assholes in your season and I think my season basically had 3 goats.
Aurora, Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
@Allie I would really like to hear what you think of Sherri’s answer to your question. I have my thoughts but I’m curious if we’re thinking the same lol

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Not to take anything away from Sherri but her response to Liz’s question is not impressive. Literally, all 4 of us were looking at past season The Box challenges and studying what to expect. I mean that challenge took an hour in 20 minutes in Tanz but we all were making great time on Thursday because we all knew. I understand that she may not know that everyone else was doing that but i just don’t see why she focused so much on that.
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:13:54 am Not to take anything away from Sherri but her response to Liz’s question is not impressive. Literally, all 4 of us were looking at past season The Box challenges and studying what to expect. I mean that challenge took an hour in 20 minutes in Tanz but we all were making great time on Thursday because we all knew. I understand that she may not know that everyone else was doing that but i just don’t see why she focused so much on that.
I think you do need that to win a final challenge in an ORG though. And I mean, it does show dedication at least :)

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:48:12 am @Allie I would really like to hear what you think of Sherri’s answer to your question. I have my thoughts but I’m curious if we’re thinking the same lol
I think it was the kind of answer I was expecting. But I'm waiting on her answer to Hope to complete it. What were your thoughts?

Allie

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:43:16 am
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:48:12 am @Allie I would really like to hear what you think of Sherri’s answer to your question. I have my thoughts but I’m curious if we’re thinking the same lol
I think it was the kind of answer I was expecting. But I'm waiting on her answer to Hope to complete it. What were your thoughts?
It’s just that she’s really only focused on the Alexis boot. You and I kind of had similar questions and I appreciate her going into detail on mine, you she wrote 3 paragraphs about Alexis on your question. But the thing is, Hope and I were flipping regardless and without us flipping, that wouldn’t have worked. Idk, I’m just having a hard time seeing why she is focusing so much on that tribal.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:48:28 am
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:43:16 am
It’s just that she’s really only focused on the Alexis boot. You and I kind of had similar questions and I appreciate her going into detail on mine, you she wrote 3 paragraphs about Alexis on your question. But the thing is, Hope and I were flipping regardless and without us flipping, that wouldn’t have worked. Idk, I’m just having a hard time seeing why she is focusing so much on that tribal.
Well my question was more about what 'decisions' were good for her and not what votes she manipulated though. I didn't feel like she was taking sole credit for anything.

Allie

• Jury