[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 42 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
michael matt not able to address me in opening statements, my questions etc. very easy sherri vote. Act like we didn't play the game together whatsoever which is a lie

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:35:52 am LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY DAY 2 POST

1. I am excited to see Stephanie and Tai. They are very interesting people and when I speak to them, I don't have to calculate what I'm saying and it instinctively rolls off the tongue.

2. I knew that I was very low on the totem pole, I knew the girls probably already had something established, they thought they were going to dominate our tribe, and I'm glad that sherri, my favorite person is separated. I did exactly what I said I was going to do when I sensed danger and I executed the plan nicely, didn't even get 1 vote. I need to get Alexis out sooner rather than later, I don't trust her at all and she's my biggest target from the OG tribe ATM.

3. Yes I do. Unless Michael/Matt aren't as close to me as they are portraying. I'm giving them a leap of faith at the moment because I want a solid 4-way between myself, michael, matt, sherri. I know that matt likes alexis so I'm having to pretend to tolerate her atm and will do so until I can get her shady ass out. I want the original 6 to stick together and try to get the vets out for the time-being, I just know rn that alexis is going to be my disposable when the time comes.
Who doesn't want a solid 4-way?
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Aurora
Posts Group Custom Custom
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51:51 am I have an issue with Michael’s response to you, @Allie... he talked a lot about he he basically didn’t have a relationship with Sherri until very late in the game. But when he responded in my thread, he said that he would have ran with Steph/Sherri. I don’t understand the contradiction.

I pointed out the contradiction issue in my question/statement.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Custom Custom
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06:11 pm
Alexis and Matt both told me about the chat that was made with you and Hope. They both separately told me that you didn't want me to know about the chat either. Because "that's part of the game". That's totally fine, but it's a risk you took to try and exclude me which really told me where I stand with you. It showed me that you didn't value me enough to share that information, and at the very least it showed me that Alexis and Matt both valued me more. I think this was the first real piece of game information both of them shared with me and it's really what solidified my trust with both of them as friends and allies.
Again, I genuinely have no idea where this came from, but it is not true.
I just got whiplash from this who the hell said this wtf is everyone obsessed with this day one chat that was never spoken in ever again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Michael said it. I don’t care about the group and all that crap. My concern is his view on me since day 3 and how wrong it was. It’s a personal issue lol
Hope, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
When it comes down to it, almost every single person's mistakes in these games are due to miscommunication. It is 100% a social game first and foremost and that is abundantly clear from a lot of these misunderstandings. I don't think there is any one of us here who isn't guilty of fucking up in a conversation.
Jessica, Hope, Elizabeth and 2 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
By the way, I just read Matt's response to my questions. I think it aired a lot of concerns I had about his game and I'm glad it really was his intention to bring me to final three instead of going with Mike's narrative of **THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN!!!!** My vote is leaning Matt for sure. As for the attitude, I don't think he did the best job owning it but I appreciate him apologizing because I don't think he ever was really trying to be a /bad person/, I just think the endgame got ahead of himself. I think his overall positioning is a little more impressive than Sherri.

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Lmao same! Now I know why it was so hard to trust him though. Never made sense.

If anything I didn’t want him to think we were not with him because of a chat hope made 🤣 but I LITERALLY DONT REMEMBER BECAUSE ITS THAT IRRELEVANT.

Im just glad I at least now understand wtf he was thinking when it came to our relationship in the game. I can respect the fact he thought I was against him and he got me lol
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:43:25 pm By the way, I just read Matt's response to my questions. I think it aired a lot of concerns I had about his game and I'm glad it really was his intention to bring me to final three instead of going with Mike's narrative of **THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN!!!!** My vote is leaning Matt for sure. As for the attitude, I don't think he did the best job owning it but I appreciate him apologizing because I don't think he ever was really trying to be a /bad person/, I just think the endgame got ahead of himself. I think his overall positioning is a little more impressive than Sherri.
To be honest, his response to you showed me a lot about his game. I’m rather impressed actually. I think that’s the best and most genuine answer he has given yet, and I’m glad it was in response to you.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42:44 pm When it comes down to it, almost every single person's mistakes in these games are due to miscommunication. It is 100% a social game first and foremost and that is abundantly clear from a lot of these misunderstandings. I don't think there is any one of us here who isn't guilty of fucking up in a conversation.
Exactly!!! I can respect that he misunderstood. I just needed to hear more lol 😝
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:46:52 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:43:25 pm By the way, I just read Matt's response to my questions. I think it aired a lot of concerns I had about his game and I'm glad it really was his intention to bring me to final three instead of going with Mike's narrative of **THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN!!!!** My vote is leaning Matt for sure. As for the attitude, I don't think he did the best job owning it but I appreciate him apologizing because I don't think he ever was really trying to be a /bad person/, I just think the endgame got ahead of himself. I think his overall positioning is a little more impressive than Sherri.
To be honest, his response to you showed me a lot about his game. I’m rather impressed actually. I think that’s the best and most genuine answer he has given yet, and I’m glad it was in response to you.
Just hearing from him again made me feel a lot better, I mean literally our last conversation was a huge fight. I was really fucking pissed. On top of that we were just straight up gunning for each other at my own stupidity. And I really did think he got mad cocky and annoying which is why I didn't wanna sit with him but I appreciate the insights from him overall and I think his strategy was the most successful out of Mike and Sherri.
Jessica liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Not to be like...the token devil's advocate fedora neckbeard here in Ponderosa, but I do think it's possible that Matt and Michael did have different realities of how they wanted to work together in the game. I know I personally was super conflicted on how I would handle various relationships.

Like I always wanted to stay true to Michael and considered him and Shamar my #1s for a VERY long time (and obv Liz, but the partnership twist made me few this differently), but then Rocker had my back in a way that no one else really seemed to (though, I think Shamar did too) and that was BIG for me, but in merge I was like, "well shit, how do I juggle my relationships with Liz, Mike, Rocker, Shamar, AND Matt?" And then Hope and I started to vibe really well and I was like GAAAAAH how do I do this?! "
Hope, Elizabeth, Allie and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:45:20 pm Lmao same! Now I know why it was so hard to trust him though. Never made sense.

If anything I didn’t want him to think we were not with him because of a chat hope made 🤣 but I LITERALLY DONT REMEMBER BECAUSE ITS THAT IRRELEVANT.

Im just glad I at least now understand wtf he was thinking when it came to our relationship in the game. I can respect the fact he thought I was against him and he got me lol
It's so insane how like...one little thing that we each may feel was totally insignificant and said in passing can be taken by the person we're talking to and completely blow up their perception of us.

Like me telling Matt that all of my favorite people were in F11--he obviously interpreted this to mean I had deals with all of them, when in reality I just meant I liked everyone a lot personally (even if I wasn't working with them) and did NOT communicate that well.
Hope, Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:48:51 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:46:52 pm
Just hearing from him again made me feel a lot better, I mean literally our last conversation was a huge fight. I was really fucking pissed. On top of that we were just straight up gunning for each other at my own stupidity. And I really did think he got mad cocky and annoying which is why I didn't wanna sit with him but I appreciate the insights from him overall and I think his strategy was the most successful out of Mike and Sherri.
This is something I’m currently going through with Michael... when I say he was my best friend in this game, I meant it. So it hurts seeing him talk about me like he has been. Like I get that he’s trying to win but it’s making it harder for me to want to try and fix things after the game. And because it’s still so fresh, I think it’s making it worse.

I know I play these games too emotionally but it’s who I am.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:50:58 pm
Not to be like...the token devil's advocate fedora neckbeard here in Ponderosa, but I do think it's possible that Matt and Michael did have different realities of how they wanted to work together in the game. I know I personally was super conflicted on how I would handle various relationships.

Like I always wanted to stay true to Michael and considered him and Shamar my #1s for a VERY long time (and obv Liz, but the partnership twist made me few this differently), but then Rocker had my back in a way that no one else really seemed to (though, I think Shamar did too) and that was BIG for me, but in merge I was like, "well shit, how do I juggle my relationships with Liz, Mike, Rocker, Shamar, AND Matt?" And then Hope and I started to vibe really well and I was like GAAAAAH how do I do this?! "
So are you saying he just wasn't really sure how to manage his relationships well? With other people at least? Also I appreciate the token devil's advocate fedora neckbeard here in Ponderosa in you <3 i will be the same way today lol
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:55:40 pm
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:50:58 pm

So are you saying he just wasn't really sure how to manage his relationships well? With other people at least? Also I appreciate the token devil's advocate fedora neckbeard here in Ponderosa in you <3 i will be the same way today lol
Am I saying that about Matt or Michael?

Either way, I'm not saying that about either one. I think it says A LOT about Michael's relationship management that he got to FTC, despite the odds, actually. I'm just trying to say I think you can be working with multiple people and not totally plan out how things with that person will end up. Like it's possible Matt and Michael really did always have a plan to get to the end, but a lot of obstacles in their way just made it more complicated, and Matt maybe realized he needed to change course based on his own unique relationships, whereas due to Michael's circumstances it was easier for Matt to fit into his own plan.

Am I making any sense?
Hope, Elizabeth, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:53:08 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:45:20 pm Lmao same! Now I know why it was so hard to trust him though. Never made sense.

It's so insane how like...one little thing that we each may feel was totally insignificant and said in passing can be taken by the person we're talking to and completely blow up their perception of us.

Like me telling Matt that all of my favorite people were in F11--he obviously interpreted this to mean I had deals with all of them, when in reality I just meant I liked everyone a lot personally (even if I wasn't working with them) and did NOT communicate that well.
Yeah, the guys both seem to have over thought or misinterpreted things quite a bit.
But it’s the name of the game. Can’t wait to see how much I got wrong lol
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:01:03 pm
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:53:08 pm

Yeah, the guys both seem to have over thought or misinterpreted things quite a bit.
But it’s the name of the game. Can’t wait to see how much I got wrong lol
Crazy how men always say it's the other way around. ;)
Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury