[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 41 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
not trying to sound offensive but I feel like our stories were unfinished tbh and the rest of the jury that returned and made jury: auto allstars. alexis/mike/hope: allstars

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:26:21 am not trying to sound offensive but I feel like our stories were unfinished tbh and the rest of the jury that returned and made jury: auto allstars. alexis/mike/hope: allstars
I agree with this.
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Allie
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:09:52 am
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42:33 am Allie, I mean this with absolutely no offense, because as a person I think you're great, but you will likely find upon reading confessionals that this was a near universal sentiment about you.
I hate to admit it but this is true for me. I did however regret not bringing Allie in. I knew after merge she was a legit, strong person and I made a huge mistake underestimating her.
Omg I just read an old confessional from like day 3 or 4. I was so close to figuring it out xD
Spoiler: show
I voted Erik to follow the crowd, that's about it. I was not even apart of the decision making. And to be honest, this is what makes me feel like I'm not in good ranks of my tribe. I've seen many tribe mates go off and talk with one another (chatrooms), and I wasn't invited in that. It's hard to tell who are part of such group, but I wouldn't be surprised if that included people like Matt, Michael, Sherri, Shamar, Alexis. Maybe Brandon too. I think they could get two more with them, maybe Reynold? Could explain why he survived despite the target we've tried to put on him ? And could get they actually have Elizabeth too? This I don't know. I know I've told her I wanted to work with her, but she has an individual game to play, and I have no doubt she would say yes if she were asked to be in an alliance, and knowing how active she is, why not.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
@Allie omfg I love how I escaped day 1 imagine if erik stayed instead of me lmfaooooo @Elizabeth

we wouldn't be married in pounderosa babe! :laugh: :heart:
Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Allie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:29:17 am
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42:33 am Allie, I mean this with absolutely no offense, because as a person I think you're great, but you will likely find upon reading confessionals that this was a near universal sentiment about you.
I hate to admit it but this is true for me. I did however regret not bringing Allie in. I knew after merge she was a legit, strong person and I made a huge mistake underestimating her.
Omg I just read an old confessional from like day 3 or 4. I was so close to figuring it out xD
I voted Erik to follow the crowd, that's about it. I was not even apart of the decision making. And to be honest, this is what makes me feel like I'm not in good ranks of my tribe. I've seen many tribe mates go off and talk with one another (chatrooms), and I wasn't invited in that. It's hard to tell who are part of such group, but I wouldn't be surprised if that included people like Matt, Michael, Sherri, Shamar, Alexis. Maybe Brandon too. I think they could get two more with them, maybe Reynold? Could explain why he survived despite the target we've tried to put on him ? And could get they actually have Elizabeth too? This I don't know. I know I've told her I wanted to work with her, but she has an individual game to play, and I have no doubt she would say yes if she were asked to be in an alliance, and knowing how active she is, why not.
You were spot on. I think you didn’t play enough as opposed to what they thought lol
I know I heard people say they had bland convos with you and I said multiple times “Allie isn’t a bullshitter, we talk when we need to”
I understood that. No beating around the bush fake shit. I said merge but I meant swap!! I wanted to work with you before merge and still wish I brought you in over Sherri or Matt lol
Allie, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:32:44 am @Allie omfg I love how I escaped day 1 imagine if erik stayed instead of me lmfaooooo @Elizabeth

:sob: :sob: :sob:
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:32:44 am @Allie omfg I love how I escaped day 1 imagine if erik stayed instead of me lmfaooooo @Elizabeth

Lol once I heard Erik was saying me, I just wasn’t going to let that go lol
Glad you’re here :heart:
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY DAY 2 POST

1. I am excited to see Stephanie and Tai. They are very interesting people and when I speak to them, I don't have to calculate what I'm saying and it instinctively rolls off the tongue.

2. I knew that I was very low on the totem pole, I knew the girls probably already had something established, they thought they were going to dominate our tribe, and I'm glad that sherri, my favorite person is separated. I did exactly what I said I was going to do when I sensed danger and I executed the plan nicely, didn't even get 1 vote. I need to get Alexis out sooner rather than later, I don't trust her at all and she's my biggest target from the OG tribe ATM.

3. Yes I do. Unless Michael/Matt aren't as close to me as they are portraying. I'm giving them a leap of faith at the moment because I want a solid 4-way between myself, michael, matt, sherri. I know that matt likes alexis so I'm having to pretend to tolerate her atm and will do so until I can get her shady ass out. I want the original 6 to stick together and try to get the vets out for the time-being, I just know rn that alexis is going to be my disposable when the time comes.

Reynold

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:33:03 am
Allie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:29:17 am

You were spot on. I think you didn’t play enough as opposed to what they thought lol
I know I heard people say they had bland convos with you and I said multiple times “Allie isn’t a bullshitter, we talk when we need to”
I understood that. No beating around the bush fake shit. I said merge but I meant swap!! I wanted to work with you before merge and still wish I brought you in over Sherri or Matt lol
I remember on the first swap tribe when you and I were talking about who we wanted to bring in with you, me, and Jed. Allie was someone we both agreed on but you told me that she was here to play! I loved that but was also weary of it lol
Elizabeth liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Ya she scared me at first. Only because I didn’t know where she stood at all until the Jed vote. That vote not only brought us closer but I knew I made a big boo boo with Sherri. Haha I’d go back and bring her in so quick lol
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Reynold
Y'all I didn't answer the merge confessional or the one at f15. I didn't want to state my game just to seem cocky and get voted out. That worked out nicely considering if I was going to type the hosts 3 paragraphs for responses, ranking the players at merge, etc. just to leave first. Who really won?
Allie, Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:44:35 am Y'all I didn't answer the merge confessional or the one at f15. I didn't want to state my game just to seem cocky and get voted out. That worked out nicely considering if I was going to type the hosts 3 paragraphs for responses, ranking the players at merge, etc. just to leave first. Who really won?
Rofl my last confessional before leaving : I have immunity I don't give a fuck if anybody gets idoled out, I'm safe. - kind of thing LOL
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
I have an issue with Michael’s response to you, @Allie... he talked a lot about he he basically didn’t have a relationship with Sherri until very late in the game. But when he responded in my thread, he said that he would have ran with Steph/Sherri. I don’t understand the contradiction.
Allie liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Reynold
@Allie LMFAOOOO i never gave them confessionals/content because I'm such an in the moment type of person. I hate to be that fucker but I want you to "stay tuned and find out" for max chaos. I can say something the same morning, but things change so rapidly. Nobody wanted to say names until the end of the night so almost every day shit was changing last minute. The confessional you left that morning might not be lined up for what you're feeling in the current moment.

Reynold

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:52:51 am @Allie LMFAOOOO i never gave them confessionals/content because I'm such an in the moment type of person. I hate to be that fucker but I want you to "stay tuned and find out" for max chaos. I can say something the same morning, but things change so rapidly. Nobody wanted to say names until the end of the night so almost every day shit was changing last minute. The confessional you left that morning might not be lined up for what you're feeling in the current moment.
That's why I kept posting my theories, my on-the-moments thoughts and stuff, because this way I don't have to rethink the whole round and reedit all my thoughts into something that summarizes three days of thoughts lol.
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51:51 am I have an issue with Michael’s response to you, @Allie... he talked a lot about he he basically didn’t have a relationship with Sherri until very late in the game. But when he responded in my thread, he said that he would have ran with Steph/Sherri. I don’t understand the contradiction.
I really liked his answer though. I think some of the things he said made more sense to me. I feel like I've been a bit harsher on Michael than I should have. I would now feel better voting for Michael over Matt. But not gonna lie I still feel a bit better about Sherri because she did share some thoughts on her votes during the game, and she seems so thoughtful on what she did, I just recognize the same Sherri I've been playing with, you know. But I'll wait for live tribal and see.

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Alexis and Matt both told me about the chat that was made with you and Hope. They both separately told me that you didn't want me to know about the chat either. Because "that's part of the game". That's totally fine, but it's a risk you took to try and exclude me which really told me where I stand with you. It showed me that you didn't value me enough to share that information, and at the very least it showed me that Alexis and Matt both valued me more. I think this was the first real piece of game information both of them shared with me and it's really what solidified my trust with both of them as friends and allies.
Again, I genuinely have no idea where this came from, but it is not true.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury