[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 49 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:41:50 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:39:51 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:56 pm

Had I known you thought this I would have immediately said hello rock-man please save me from these crazies I'm a noob :woozy: :seeno:
Wrong emoji i mean more :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
I think @Alexis forgot she told me she hosted her game and then asked me to help figure out how many coins she needed to give back to people :dizzy:

It’s ok just ask I already told you I’d give you all my coins
Omg what does hosting have to do with me being bad at math?!
Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:41:52 pm I don't know how people can defend Sherri's reads though, I'm really sorry to like be a bitch like that Jess seriously I just kinda had to call it out.
I think my premerge game was much better than my merge game... I could be completely wrong on that. But if that is the case, I see her point based on the question that was asked.
Elizabeth, Shamar liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:44:50 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:41:52 pm I don't know how people can defend Sherri's reads though, I'm really sorry to like be a bitch like that Jess seriously I just kinda had to call it out.
I think my premerge game was much better than my merge game... I could be completely wrong on that. But if that is the case, I see her point based on the question that was asked.
I think I'm misreading the question, did Shamar mean like at the merge itself or just the merge? I kinda thought he was just saying the merge itself like the endgame

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Well I wouldn’t have cancelled Jess out. She would gotten more than Matt. She also only knows so much and hasn’t seen jury posts
Jessica liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:46:04 pm
I think I'm misreading the question, did Shamar mean like at the merge itself or just the merge? I kinda thought he was just saying the merge itself like the endgame
I read it as 'when the merge hit'... but once again, could be completely wrong lol.... @Shamar, clarification please??

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:46:58 pm
Well I wouldn’t have cancelled Jess out. She would gotten more than Matt. She also only knows so much and hasn’t seen jury posts
Thank you Liz.... I have won before, ya know :kiss:
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:47:25 pm

I read it as 'when the merge hit'... but once again, could be completely wrong lol.... @Shamar, clarification please??
Oh if it was when the merge hit then well I would have agreed for sure, I remember even wanting to target ya lol. Why is my reading comprehension shit?

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45:45 pm
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:44:09 pm Plays in 14 team roto league
Can’t split 90 coins 4 ways

🥴
Ok true...

We are doing H2H this season, btw....
When’s the draft

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Aurora
Group Custom Posts Custom
There's zero chance Matt says my name if it was end game. It was definitely at the time of the merge.
Hope, Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom
By Shamar
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:47:25 pm

I meant when we merged, who did they think had the best chance at winning up to that point. I can say now I thought it was Sherri but thought that Liz was gonna finesse her way to the end if they/y’all didn’t take her out.
Hope liked this

Shamar

• Jury
By Aurora
Group Custom Posts Custom
Well, this season has been..... something lol.

Nah, I enjoyed getting to spend so much time with y'all and I am really excited for the reunion tomorrow. This group is a lot of fun and I hope the newbies stick around discord and become a part of the community.
Jessica, Shamar, Hope and 2 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:49:03 pm
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45:45 pm
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:44:09 pm Plays in 14 team roto league
Can’t split 90 coins 4 ways

🥴
Ok true...

We are doing H2H this season, btw....
When’s the draft
March 23.
Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:52:43 pm @Stephannie , if we are throwing out who we thought was the biggest threat to win at the moment of merge
I would have said Stephannie or Aurora.
Stephannie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Reynold
@Hope

yo I just fuckin reached my level. I just caught myself slippin, staring off into the air, not even blinking. This indica is fye
Hope liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
I think I would say Alexis for who I thought was the biggest threat to win at the merge, but if I was a finalist tonight I would have heavily considered answering myself to that question LOL :sob: I'm disappointed none of them did actually
Alexis liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom