[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 48 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
not being a submissive attitude and letting the top 7 manipulate this FTC---- act like they can create 500,000 allies/group chats in the game but if you do one thing "out of the way" to them, then they fuck you over. I'm not talking on this chat. We are on FTC.
Shamar liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
@Aurora, I literally spit out my drink when Michael said this... funny how we were just talking about this earlier today. I'm sorry, but that is some bull :poo:

Aurora. I do want to address you. I know flattery won't get me anywhere with you, because that's not the type of person you are. But I do feel like I need to say some things;

I was always very sincere with you and I really liked you. one of my proudest moments was when Hannah went out and I felt like I was able to save you, because I felt like we were becoming friends. I was always going to be loyal to you and I wanted you to come to the endgame with me. I know you may have felt a bit different, but on my end I was always real with you. I just wanted that to be said.
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Hope
I had no idea Matt was in so many ORGs and did so well in them, I think I would have tried coming for him way earlier had I known that :rofl:
Alexis, Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33:37 pm I had no idea Matt was in so many ORGs and did so well in them, I think I would have tried coming for him way earlier had I known that :rofl:
Hahahaha right? It honestly makes me feel better about getting played by him. Seasoned vet, I guess.
Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33:37 pm I had no idea Matt was in so many ORGs and did so well in them, I think I would have tried coming for him way earlier had I known that :rofl:
There's a reason people don't tell about their org experience lol :wink:
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:34:44 pm
Hahahaha right? It honestly makes me feel better about getting played by him. Seasoned vet, I guess.
Yes it made me feel better too, although when you told me you host one I considered you a seasoned vet too I was shook!

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:35:16 pm All of you creeps give me the “I play ORGs all the time” vibe
I wish this was my post 420 :/ woozy emoji
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:35:16 pm All of you creeps give me the “I play ORGs all the time” vibe
Had I known you thought this I would have immediately said hello rock-man please save me from these crazies I'm a noob :woozy: :seeno:
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:37:37 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:54 pm So much happened, that tribal flew by!
ONE MORE DAAAAAAY AND IM FREEEEEEE
You played 2 seasons of Stranded, you must go by Liz now! :heart:
I was legit thinking about this earlier. I’m more known as Liz than Rachel now FOR SURE

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:38:38 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:54 pm So much happened, that tribal flew by!
ONE MORE DAAAAAAY AND IM FREEEEEEE
I was legit thinking about this earlier. I’m more known as Liz than Rachel now FOR SURE
It would be like me going by Haley... no one would know except like 20 people lol

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33:15 pm @Aurora, I literally spit out my drink when Michael said this... funny how we were just talking about this earlier today. I'm sorry, but that is some bull :poo:

Aurora. I do want to address you. I know flattery won't get me anywhere with you, because that's not the type of person you are. But I do feel like I need to say some things;

I was always very sincere with you and I really liked you. one of my proudest moments was when Hannah went out and I felt like I was able to save you, because I felt like we were becoming friends. I was always going to be loyal to you and I wanted you to come to the endgame with me. I know you may have felt a bit different, but on my end I was always real with you. I just wanted that to be said.
Yeah. I think what he meant is that he'd take me as a goat. But it was a valiant effort for a desperate, half-court shot at the buzzer.
Hope, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Hope
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:56 pm
Had I known you thought this I would have immediately said hello rock-man please save me from these crazies I'm a noob :woozy: :seeno:
Wrong emoji i mean more :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:39:34 pm
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33:15 pm @Aurora, I literally spit out my drink when Michael said this... funny how we were just talking about this earlier today. I'm sorry, but that is some bull :poo:

Yeah. I think what he meant is that he'd take me as a goat. But it was a valiant effort for a desperate, half-court shot at the buzzer.
That last effort: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMww0VL ... Exclusives

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:39:29 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:38:38 pm

It would be like me going by Haley... no one would know except like 20 people lol
Nah, Poody still called me Rachel after Tanz lol it set a tone with some but Haley was an in between

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:39:51 pm
Hope wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36:56 pm
Wrong emoji i mean more :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
I think @Alexis forgot she told me she hosted her game and then asked me to help figure out how many coins she needed to give back to people :dizzy:

It’s ok just ask I already told you I’d give you all my coins
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
I don't know how people can defend Sherri's reads though, I'm really sorry to like be a bitch like that Jess seriously I just kinda had to call it out.

Hope

• Jury