[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
How to approach the case threads? - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:37:06 pm Fuck yeah!!! My people lol
So on a scale of 1-10, ten being most high, how high are you?
I miss the days when I started smoking. I’d get paraplegic stoned. Now I need to smoke 10x more to get there.
literally have to eat a phat edible to get there these days :sob:
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:41:43 pm
I miss the days when I started smoking. I’d get paraplegic stoned. Now I need to smoke 10x more to get there.
SAME! I grow my own weed now spend that money on edibles lol
Also, Still gonna send you some seeds ;)

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:43:01 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:41:43 pm
SAME! I grow my own weed now spend that money on edibles lol
Also, Still gonna send you some seeds ;)
PLZ SEND ME SOME LMFAO THAT WOULD LITERALLY MAKE MY LIFE I COULDNT BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU OFFERED ME DEADASS HANDS DOWN BETTER THAN THE $100 LOL
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:46:05 pm @Hope should have gave him my drug dealer's cash app..maybe not since I went out way early anyway LMAO
maybe whoever wins will feel charitable enough to donate to all of our weed causes, why don't we ask mike to do that :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: king would support us tho :laugh:
Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:47:22 pm Bahahaha yes!!! I like to spread my seeds thoroughly. Very generous ;) bahaha
Seriously though! And like I told you, join the group and any pointers you need, you can ask!
im pretty sure i told you about my boyfriend's 14 year old brother who somehow grew a whole ass fucking weed plant on his own :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: then we smoked it all cuz he got it confiscated by my bf's mom. but i will be joining that group no doubt ab it! need those tips for when i get those seeds yo
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:49:00 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:47:22 pm Bahahaha yes!!! I like to spread my seeds thoroughly. Very generous ;) bahaha
Seriously though! And like I told you, join the group and any pointers you need, you can ask!
im pretty sure i told you about my boyfriend's 14 year old brother who somehow grew a whole ass fucking weed plant on his own :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: then we smoked it all cuz he got it confiscated by my bf's mom. but i will be joining that group no doubt ab it! need those tips for when i get those seeds yo
Baha amazing! I know grown ppl who cannot grow nor care for a plant. That’s friggin impressive!
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50:02 pm I'm half way through.... yall really did not like me
i tried makin a few cases for ya girl but i loved you no matter what you had my back till the very very end :crossed:

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:52:40 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50:02 pm I'm half way through.... yall really did not like me
i tried makin a few cases for ya girl but i loved you no matter what you had my back till the very very end :crossed:
My only issue was the not voting. I did think others played better but you’re gem not matter what to me.

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts