[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Alright, get all your congratulations in, because it's time for the cast reveal! Let's get this show on the road so we can get to the Reunion festivities :D

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Dean wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:07:29 pm You did it Sherri!!! :fire:

Congrats to you and to all you players for a great season to lurk! Now I can finally say something to you fuckers haha. How is everyone feeling tonight?
I missed you :loveeyes:

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Jessica
Group Group Posts

Congrats to you and to all you players for a great season to lurk! Now I can finally say something to you fuckers haha. How is everyone feeling tonight?
:bird:

jk :kiss:

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Garrett
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Group
Michael wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:07:48 pm
Garrett wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:06:49 pm :loveeyes: If it couldn't have been Eddie, I'm glad it was you. Congrats!
Everyone, Garrett and I were the ACTUAL final two of this game.

King crushed it :heart:
I can't actually like posts as a pre-juror, but I 'like' this :hattip:

Garrett

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Erik
-23rd Place-

Played By: squidhatguy

Jeff Probst wrote: Our Sled King :inlove: , gone WAYYYY too soon. But we enjoyed you all season long in the lurker's den and I expect big things to come from you in the future. Plus you had great podcast commentary <3
Shonee Fairfax wrote:Erik, you may not have done much in the game but I think all of us As host really appreciate them the amount of effort you put into lurking the season and the contributions you gave us in the lurking lounge discord server. You’re very funny and I’d love to see more of you in the future. Just don’t go skiing in the first weekend of your next time playing.
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Premerge boot lurker of the season award! I think going into your first game, you didn't quite get everything you'd need to put into this. In the lurker's lounge you showed a lot of personality so I doubt it's the last (or best) we see of you
Danni Boatwright wrote:Honestly one of the more surprising first boots we've had in a while. Loved that you hung around the lurkers server with us this season!
Loveita Adams wrote: I would have picked about 6 other people to be booted first before you, but you've shown in the lurker server why we cast you in the first place. Thanks for being an icon throughout the game.
Caryn Groedel wrote: It was unfortunate that you deciding to go sledding is what led to your vote off, even more unfortunate that the invisible hand didn’t decide to kill you off in a sledding accident as punishment for choosing that over Stranded.
Carl, Dean, Kara and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Dean
Group Group Group Posts Group
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:08:28 pm

Lizzzzzzzzzz :loveeyes: loved watching you play so much again!
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:08:48 pm

bye bitch :handup: honestly how'd you live to F4
Jessica, Elizabeth liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Michael
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:08:13 pm You'll see it come up a lot in comments in such, but I pretty strongly believe that top-to-bottom this was the strongest Final 3 since I've been a part of Stranded.
Why is this just a call out to me and Matt?
Sherri, Dean liked this

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
@Sherri @Michael @Matt

gj. If it couldn't have been me or my next 15 or 16 closest buddies, I'm glad it was you <3
Sherri, Matt, Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Michael
Dean wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:10:35 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:08:28 pm

Lizzzzzzzzzz :loveeyes: loved watching you play so much again!
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:08:48 pm

bye bitch :handup: honestly how'd you live to F4
:seeno:

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Posts Group Group Group Group
WAIT ERIK THIS WAS YOUR FIRST ORG? YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT, now you're really robbed ugh. King :crown:

charizard still sucks though
Elizabeth liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group