[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Reunion + Cast Reveal - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
I'll be posting a locked thread with the winner in it above. You can post your reactions here, I'm doing this so you don't get spoiled before you see the post. So stay out of here if you don't want to be spoiled before seeing it. :)
Stephannie, Dean, Reynold liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Congrats Sherri on a near flawless game <3

Kudos to Matt and Michael on making one of our most competitive final 3's in Stranded history.

Finally, great job to everyone this season, it was so much fun to watch. I hope you had a great time playing.

ALSO...

Thanks to the lurkers, you were fabulous this season as we ripped these people's games apart.

And finally, thank you to Nofo, Loveita, Joaquin, and Danni for being such great co-hosts and helping me make this season a reality. It would not be what it was without your help and input. <3
Jessica, Matt, Reynold and 13 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Sherri
Thank you so much everyone! :sob: :sob: :sob:

This win means so much to me and when I started this game I really didn't know if I could do it...yet here I am! Thank you to all the jurors, and to Michael and Matt as well. So happy we each got votes here, you guys have been amazing.

Love you all. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Michael, Alexis, Jessica and 11 others liked this

Sherri

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Michael
Garrett wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:06:49 pm :loveeyes: If it couldn't have been Eddie, I'm glad it was you. Congrats!
Everyone, Garrett and I were the ACTUAL final two of this game.

King crushed it :heart:

Michael

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts