[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 12 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
feels like it's definitely Jess...? Insanely competitive final 6 though. good on them

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34:42 pm Yeah I wasn’t happy she didn’t even vote at my tribal. Played it safe.
Oh girl she didn't vote at all lmfaooooo

She also spent all week telling me she wanted us at the end. Matt said he would NEVER vote for me and talked about how he felt bad we just never talked game anymore. Hope just played me hard (like everyone). No real hard feelings there. I just don't respect the game Jess has played at all and I don't think it really makes sense.

I didn't take this personally, but senselessly saying you will never write someone's name down when they've never asked you to make that promise is just silly.

Jess also told me she would give me her partner immunity if she won immunity at F5, completely unprompted.

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Aurora
Custom Custom Posts Group
For all of that talk about taking the best competition to the end.... yeah this is not the way to do that.

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Alexis wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34:40 pm I am going to forever hate the number 11.
same dude. you were leader in the clubhouse here (although Michael, Stephannie, Sherri & Hope all have a great shot). It'll take a lot from Matt to win votes in the end. Jess...yikes :barf: :barf: :barf:
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Alexis wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38:37 pm
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34:42 pm Yeah I wasn’t happy she didn’t even vote at my tribal. Played it safe.
Oh girl she didn't vote at all lmfaooooo

She also spent all week telling me she wanted us at the end. Matt said he would NEVER vote for me and talked about how he felt bad we just never talked game anymore. Hope just played me hard (like everyone). No real hard feelings there. I just don't respect the game Jess has played at all and I don't think it really makes sense.

I didn't take this personally, but senselessly saying you will never write someone's name down when they've never asked you to make that promise is just silly.

Jess also told me she would give me her partner immunity if she won immunity at F5, completely unprompted.
Preach it, baby.
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Alexis
Rocker wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12:40 pm
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:28:06 pm Getting a strong feeling ab jessica though. I feel like she's in a hole too deep she can't get out of.
I prevoted Jessica the night we merged. I didn’t know if we were staying tribes or merging or what but I was SO DONE with her at that point I pre-voted her.

We merged with no vote, and I talked to Liz who talked me back down off that ledge. Which was the correct move for that vote at least
She was the most annoying person I have ever been aligned with in a game. Like, on a personal level she's fine, but as an ally I honestly needed to pop a Xanax every time she messaged me.
Reynold, Rocker, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
I should mention I 100% never expected to get that necklace from Jess LOL.

I thought I was too harsh on her in my confessional, but I definitely wasn't.

Alexis

• Jury