[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 13 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
I'm having a hard time deciding if I gave Sherri, Stephannie, and Matt too much space to move in or if I played it right and I was just too high vis. That round Tai and Allie left I went HAM and was like "shit I need to dial it back A LOT."
Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:03:19 pm @Elizabeth we were just meant to be reunited on Bachelor Monday lmaoooo. :heart:
Fate :loveeyes:
I watched all 7 episodes of WandaVision tonight. Just finished. I haven’t watched Bachelor yet. I always get interrupted anyway lol
Tommy, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:09:08 pm It's shit anyway. Although you get to watch Rachael face plant on her sky drive landing and it's incredible.
Bahahaha! Yessss! I can’t wait :rofl:
Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
I also think Hope is playing the best game at present. She has consistently been in the middle with all the info. She got the fourth idol clue from Sherri just by asking for it. That should have tipped me off more than it did. She also had the stamina to lie to me for a full day.
Reynold, Allie, Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I am definitely rooting for Hope. All of the new players were SO GOOD I thought for too long Hope wasn’t a complete savage. I would be thrilled to vote for her.
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
I'm good with voting for Michael, Hope, Sherri, or Steph at this point. Based on my experience with Matt and Jess, I don't think I could vote for either one of them--I just don't respect the games they've played.

Alexis

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
I actually agree with you. I have no respect for Matt and Jessicas games. As for hope, nice to hear she’s playing lol great girl, just didn’t think she was playing much pre merge
Reynold, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Alexis
ALSO last thing before I go to bed:

I saw Tai say somewhere that Rocker was on the bottom of everyone's totem pole. You were legit not for me, like I actually started considering you my #1 because I thought Liz and Jess were thick as thieves and I was #2 (sorry, Liz <3 I still considered you my #2 and I think I had a stronger personal bond with you than anyone else in the game).

Rocker, Liz, Shamar, and Michael were the people I felt closest to all game and trusted the most.

I did lapse at one point and called Michael and Aurora fat chodes in my confessional... :zipit: Sorry about that, guys.
Tai, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21:21 pm I actually agree with you. I have no respect for Matt and Jessicas games. As for hope, nice to hear she’s playing lol great girl, just didn’t think she was playing much pre merge
Yeah just today or yesterday Michael and I were talking about what a surprise she had been for us.

Speaking of Michael, he was the other Sherri vote and the person who voted with me. He probably knew I was dunzo, but did that anyway.
Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
I still think he's playing one of the best games. But I think he's starting to think kinda highly of himself. He was talking about his relationship with Aurora to me today as if he was at FTC and half the moves he made were to benefit me? It was very odd.

I just need to say in all the ORGs I've played, I don't think I've seen someone ever play as poorly as Jess has here. Just a complete and utter train wreck.
Reynold, Rocker liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
^Liz finds me meandering and pointless, I find her need to put down exhausting. Things have been going great with us here
Elizabeth liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom