[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Burger Sluts - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:26:24 am I wish aurora and Jess voted with us, the tribal I left. Shamar went rogue and we would have had Sherri out. Different game right now it would be. Damnnnnnn
Fucking Shamar... bro there was no telling what he'd do! Hard to play with him lol.
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33:36 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24:39 am Aurora, I just got the sense that you were more loyal to the numbers than any particular people, and so that just made me super reluctant to fully trust you.

Meanwhile, I got voted most likely to backstab after willingly voting in the minority because I couldn't bring myself to vote for Liz or Rocker lol.
Yeah, tough line to toe. I wish we talked more the day I left. Watch my confessionals when its all over; I really thought we could be friends outside the game.
Thought?! We still can, if you want to. :)

When I called you a fat chode, it was immediately after the Liz boot and fully just in the context of the game. I always really liked you as a person, and still do.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33:33 am Yup yup yup! Agree with all that^
but Rocker running to Michael and lying didn’t help the day before. Yeah he brings up future plans to me. I mentioned Michael down the road and he fucking goes and runs with that. Weasels to Michael. Sealed his faith and then mine lol
❓

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:36:58 am y'all discriminate against pizza sluts?
We accept all kinds of food. Burgers just sound better with sluts
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
I didn’t say buttsquatch to michael

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom Custom Group
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:35:30 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24:39 am Aurora, I just got the sense that you were more loyal to the numbers than any particular people, and so that just made me super reluctant to fully trust you.

Meanwhile, I got voted most likely to backstab after willingly voting in the minority because I couldn't bring myself to vote for Liz or Rocker lol.
Yeah, tough line to toe. I wish we talked more the day I left. Watch my confessionals when its all over; I really thought we could be friends outside the game.

When I called you a fat chode, it was immediately after the Liz boot and fully just in the context of the game. I always really liked you as a person, and still do.
Haha well good! I hope we will be outside friends!

As long as Jess hasn't given me a trust complex on becoming friends with Stranded players outside of the game lol :dizzy: :crine:
Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:36:58 am y'all discriminate against pizza sluts?
Ummm excuse me intersectionality exists. I am both a burger slut AND a pizza slut.

Except when it comes to Pizza Hut's pizza crust, which is taking it too far. We are NOT doing that here.

:woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :woozy:
Rocker, Aurora, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:39:06 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:35:30 am

Haha well good! I hope we will be outside friends!

As long as Jess hasn't given me a trust complex on becoming friends with Stranded players outside of the game lol :dizzy: :crine:
I promise you nothing about my personality in the game was just to ~*mAniPuLaTe*~ people to get close to them. That was just me.
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I am actually 6’6 flamethrowing retired MLB legend John Rocker. This is my revised personality, and it’s all real baby
Shamar, Alexis, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:44:14 am Philly is the land of cheesesteaks bitches!

Have you ever had a seitan or tempeh cheese steak?
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:45:23 am
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:44:14 am Philly is the land of cheesesteaks bitches!

What do you think this is chica? It's my favorite vegan cheesesteak in the city... well anywhere, I've never had a better one.
Elizabeth, Alexis liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom
By Alexis
Aurora wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:46:41 am
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:45:23 am

What do you think this is chica? It's my favorite vegan cheesesteak in the city... well anywhere, I've never had a better one.
Omg. Clearly, because I could barely tell it wasn't meat.

I also loooooove that this exists.

Alexis

• Jury