[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Funny/irrelevant stuff - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Group Custom Posts
I am not even sure what that means. But yeah I have a 90's teen heartthrob haircut, athletic build, and in real life, I have a very charming sense of humor. Being a part of Stranded has shown me that doesn't translate as well via text.
Hope, Alexis, Rocker and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Group Posts Custom
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:07:05 am Oh I have seen Auroras real pfp I think. Mine is just my dog :):):)
I think right now it has some orangy pink filter look to it. But my hair looks beachy so I'm into it. I call it Endless Summer
Reynold liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
@Aurora your personality does translate well. You were a lot of fun, I’m sure you’d be hard pressed to find someone from this cast who doesn’t have a positive opinion on you. I started calling you Coach ‘Rora out of endearment. I go for the manner in which you speak and conduct yourself
Aurora, Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Reynold wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:00:03 am Can we share pics? I'll show what I look like lmao. I hve blonde hair/blue eyes obviously, I feel like you all wouldn't be surprised at all!
We have the option at reunion to go on video. I do lol
Shall we all get into our best survivor reunion outfits? I bet we cleanup well :crazy:
Aurora liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom Group Custom
Rocker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:10:11 am @Aurora your personality does translate well. You were a lot of fun, I’m sure you’d be hard pressed to find someone from this cast who doesn’t have a positive opinion on you. I started calling you Coach ‘Rora out of endearment. I go for the manner in which you speak and conduct yourself
Aww you guys are too sweet.. Seriously that's really nice of you to say, thanks Rocker. And I will always cherish the "'RORA!" greetings.
Elizabeth liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom