[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 18 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31:17 pm
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30:02 pm and btw. can i just say that matt is like HIGH KEY ARROGANT LIKE HIGH KEY ... HE THINKS HE IS THE PUPPET MASTER AND HES PULLING THE STRINGS LMFAO
This is laughable. His entire game has just been getting far via lying/emotional manipulation.
and today he picked a fight with me out of nowhere, like thats when i was like okay id be happy to see him go lmfao
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
matt also said that he doesnt give goodbye messages in tribal council after someone gets voted out because he doesnt care and he said "everyones a bitter bitch anyways" LMAO
Rocker liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:39:08 pm I feel like I didn't know Matt at all now?
he got increasingly condescending and pompous as we kept progressing throughout the game lmfao it was like high key sad to watch :|

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Ok yeah Jess' game officially makes zero sense to me.

And ugh, Matt. I just don't respect that kind of gameplay at all, especially when he's just been hiding in the shadows for 90% of it. I think this is what Jeff meant by the Scooby Doo Reveal.
Allie, Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
im not as used to using the forums as sole communication, ill be taking some time to read through everything and smoke whatever im feeling away. was bummed to be voted out but happy im here with yall.<3
Elizabeth, Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
We all know that feeling too well ❤️ It’s a lot to take in at first. We are almost at finale though 😍
Finally some time to get to know everyone for real!
Hope, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36:23 pm Image

Trying to get off the bong. So I bought this rolling thing off Amazon. Who wants a joint for tribal?!?!? We are going to need them! :dizzy: Also, if you suck at rolling like me, buy this!
NEED ONE OF THOSE
Elizabeth liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
it makes me soooo sad yall were rooting for me so hard :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: i felt like i really overplayed here, but i just had to take my shot at matt and mike. i was hoping they all saw me as a goat! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Tommy, Aurora, Reynold and 1 others liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
and i CANNOT wait to see who joins us tomorrow!!!! it will also be nice to not have to go right from work to a challenge too :laugh: cant wait to watch tribal with yall holy shmokes
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Wait I'm shocked that people didn't know Matt/Sherri/Steph were a tight three???????? I would have screamed this at TC one night had I known that there were people who didn't know.
Aurora, Elizabeth, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03:36 pm it makes me soooo sad yall were rooting for me so hard :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: i felt like i really overplayed here, but i just had to take my shot at matt and mike. i was hoping they all saw me as a goat! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
You were in that tough spot of being in the middle and having everybody tell you things. It's hard to play that without having it catch up to you, I think.

But you were good at lying to me! I really believed you were with me and wanted to go to F4 with you, Michael, and Jess.
Hope, Aurora, Reynold liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:06:57 am Wait I'm shocked that people didn't know Matt/Sherri/Steph were a tight three???????? I would have screamed this at TC one night had I known that there were people who didn't know.
goddd yes, and it really infuriates me knowing that Jess may have heard this from Allie but did absolutely nothing to let me in on that yesterday it would have really freaking helped LOL!

Hope

• Jury