[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Funny/irrelevant stuff - Page 5 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
@Hope we really should have talked to each other different 🤦‍♀️

At least I should have
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
and then when i googled the persons name that i emailed i saw they were arrested in utah for sodomy i think so i just got really scared after :teary: :teary: :rofl:
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Rocker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:43:06 pm @Hope we really should have talked to each other different 🤦‍♀️

At least I should have
i know it kills me :sob: i just remember not talking much when we were first on a tribe together and i just remember being intimidated by you too because i was scared of all the returnees :sob: especially the ones i didnt know well and werent reaching out to me, but we did get to talk towards the end!

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
Ugh yeah we should have just thrown our baggage on the table to start and things would have went grrrrreat

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
#1 mistake in the game = trying to talk to Hope like a normal person. That’s really hard and unnatural for me anyway :/

Whisper to Hope:
WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:19:54 pm Did she vote Matt?
You what is really weird Liz? I kinda assumed Steph voted me, but looking at my vote out now there were only 5 votes cast. It seems like someone didn't vote. https://strandedgaming.com/seasons/tuam ... #finalvote I'm pretty positive Jess was the other vote for Mike, I don't think she chickened out. I had one vote in for Matt and I used the SAV to vote Mike. It seems either Steph/Sherri/Matt did not cast a vote, there should have been 6 total. WTF?

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:31:39 pm I can’t see the votes!!! Frig
pooop, well i just made another thread to discuss this if you wanna talk there. i can post a screenshot of how the votes looked for ya!

Hope

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
I had to delete my history. But anyway. There’s 6 votes. Matt’s was cancelled. Steph did vote you. There would have been 4 on you had you not stolen Matt’s.
Hope liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:46:18 pm and then when i googled the persons name that i emailed i saw they were arrested in utah for sodomy i think so i just got really scared after :teary: :teary: :rofl:
omfg i'm dead
Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:37:36 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:46:18 pm and then when i googled the persons name that i emailed i saw they were arrested in utah for sodomy i think so i just got really scared after :teary: :teary: :rofl:
omfg i'm dead
literally after i saw that i thought WTF am i doing reaching out to a stranger on the internet who is also a criminal!
Aurora liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Michael told me that apparently at one point Brandon said that he liked me "for a girl," and I still haven't fully processed what that means. Michael was like, "yeah don't even try to unpack that."
Elizabeth, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury