[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 20 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
@Alexis

matt's going to have to choose sherri/stephannie or michael tonight and it's going to bring him a lot of pressure. He might wig out and make an irrational decision! Let's only hope.
Alexis, Hope, Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:10:34 pm The smartest move for every single person left is to vote Stephannie here. Michael 100% knows that, but I don't know about the others.
I was thinking that could be a possible scenario. I’m not sure Sherri would but I could see Jess, Michael and Matt possibly.
Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Hope
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:08:21 pm @Hope I'm not going to underestimate the relationship between matt and michael tonight. It could be an easy michael boot with matt staying loyal to the 2 women, and then jessica could be the next fucked if she doesn't win the challenge and they all go to the end together. IF Michael is an amazing player-- jessica already knows they going to F3 together, he just has to manipulate the SHIT out of matt to fuck stephannie/sherri over into letting him know that everyone thinks he's sherri's lapdog, etc. And how this could be matt's way of distinguishing himself..... That would be a crazy show.
It would just shock me because I felt everyone was on the same page before I left that Mike was the person with the biggest chance of winning. It'd be for sure epic if Mike survived tonight
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:11:22 pm I'm just assuming Matt and Michael are working together at this point.
And I wish the girls realized this!

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:10:34 pm The smartest move for every single person left is to vote Stephannie here. Michael 100% knows that, but I don't know about the others.
I don't know if Sherri or Matt realize this. :curious:
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
is queen sherri that blind to her own threat level or is she lying her ass off hahahahaha a queen either way

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Ask Matt if things have generally gone according to plan or if he's felt he's always been battling uphill
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Hope
is mike just playing up this emotional stuff for jess? idk ive never seen him say emotional stuff like that about anyone hahaha

Hope

• Jury