[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 21 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41:55 pm is mike just playing up this emotional stuff for jess? idk ive never seen him say emotional stuff like that about anyone hahaha
No, I don't think so. He is a genuine guy like that. We had a conversation like that after the TC where Aurora left.
Hope, Rocker, Aurora liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:43:24 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:41:55 pm is mike just playing up this emotional stuff for jess? idk ive never seen him say emotional stuff like that about anyone hahaha
No, I don't think so. He is a genuine guy like that. We had a conversation like that after the TC where Aurora left.
Good to know! we usually just joked around a lot but the love was real!
Michael liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
@Jeff Probst

Ask Stephannie if playing too far behind the scenes can hurt her in a game where people need you to speak up and establish yourself. Being silent can only get you to the final, not get you the win.

Reynold

• Jury
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:43:43 pm Matt's answer blew chunks.
Literally. Oh, I didn't realize Matt's shitty idol play is what sent me home. I'm like 99% sure Sherri orchestrated it with the info I gave her to try to come with me yesterday. If he tries even taking credit for that it's a definite no vote for me right there.
Alexis liked this

Hope

• Jury
By Alexis
Reynold wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:53:59 pm Can these people fuckin cut the shit and own their games
How does one own a game if they can't own every vote? looooooool asking for a friend!!! :woozy:
Reynold, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
I am going to have a lot of love for Stephannie's game. You can only play the hand you are dealt to the best of your ability.
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
Good to know Jess will be relying on her sick moves & gameplay to get votes rather than her exhaustive non-committal conversations. I was really worried she might not have priorities in line

eyeroll emoji
Alexis, Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts