[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Welcome to our 10th Juror, Stephannie! - Page 2 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Aurora
Custom Custom Group Posts
Stephannie 2 N's!!

I am a little late to the party but so sorry to see you go. So close! You were definitely a big threat to get to the final 3. It was always to get to talk to you and get to know you more. Enjoy the jury--this place is wild! (and fun!!)
Stephannie, Hope liked this

Aurora

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts
By Hope
Alexis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:40:51 pm
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:38:34 pm
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18:45 pm

And wait I guess I'm also misreading it. You knew I was telling the truth but went with them anyways because I was a threat. I see I see I see.... Did you know if Sherri felt the same way, or if she believed Matt that I was lying?
I think she also knew you trusted us, but I don't know the extent to which she bought into all of the stories and drama going around. She probably believed a lot of what Matt had said though because from our PoV - at the time - he didn't have a reason to lie or exaggerate to us. I wouldn't doubt she's piecing it together now though. :sob: I feel like her and I are going to have some similar regrets for those last couple of rounds.
Were you guys aware Michael and Matt had been tight since day one? lol He kept telling Michael and I in our group chat with him that he was cool voting in the minority and would vote for you and Sherri eventually. I think it was half a lie, but it looks like he stayed true to his word to Michael, at least, and was waiting for the right moment.
For some reason I always pegged Jess as closer to Mike because she talked about him all the time and would say they would always have deep conversations. They seemed closer than Mike and Matt to me. Matt and Mike seemed to have done a great job downplaying their relationship.

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Custom Posts Custom

And wait I guess I'm also misreading it. You knew I was telling the truth but went with them anyways because I was a threat. I see I see I see.... Did you know if Sherri felt the same way, or if she believed Matt that I was lying?
I think she also knew you trusted us, but I don't know the extent to which she bought into all of the stories and drama going around. She probably believed a lot of what Matt had said though because from our PoV - at the time - he didn't have a reason to lie or exaggerate to us. I wouldn't doubt she's piecing it together now though. :sob: I feel like her and I are going to have some similar regrets for those last couple of rounds.
Were you guys aware Michael and Matt had been tight since day one? lol He kept telling Michael and I in our group chat with him that he was cool voting in the minority and would vote for you and Sherri eventually. I think it was half a lie, but it looks like he stayed true to his word to Michael, at least, and was waiting for the right moment.
I thought he would side with us in the end :sob: regretting that blindpot lol

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Alexis
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:43:06 pm

For some reason I always pegged Jess as closer to Mike because she talked about him all the time and would say they would always have deep conversations. They seemed closer than Mike and Matt to me. Matt and Mike seemed to have done a great job downplaying their relationship.
I mean, I think both can be true.
Stephannie, Hope liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Alexis
Stephannie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:44:00 pm

I thought he would side with us in the end :sob: regretting that blindpot lol
That just speaks to how humble you both were about your threat levels. :wink:
Stephannie liked this

Alexis

• Jury
By Stephannie
Custom Custom Posts
Hope wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:40:09 pm

So Sherri was the other Michael vote tonight?
I think/hope so! I gave her my my coins :laugh:
Alexis, Rocker, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Tai
Custom Group Posts
Ummmmm... Steph... what are you doing here? Your crown is waiting for you out there... WTFFFFFFFFF. You are such an amazing person, great to talk strategy with, and just an excellent player.
Aurora, Stephannie liked this

Tai

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Group Posts
By Allie
Lmao my premerge nightmare is happening before my eyes... Sherri/Matt/Michael going F3 :'( I assume they're bringing Jessica to the 4 thinking there's no way she wins F4 ? She has no immunity so far...
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:41:57 am @Allie

how did they let sherri mike and matt get to the end ;alidjgkanv.nc,/mv,.
ROFL IDK But it's dumb af. It was the most obvious thing and they had like 9999 rounds to do something.
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02:05 am Stg just take me and tai out for nothing! all that hype I thought we were gonna see a different end-game! @Allie
Ugh, I did want Sherri and Matt and Michael to go before, we were actually going for Sherri the round you left, but realized people were too dumb to go that way already... and Rocker had told Michael so were like fuck now she might play an idol (me and liz suspected her to have one), so switched to you in like the last 120 seconds before deadline because you were teamed with Sherri anyways, and that's a vote people would agree more to all while reducing numbers of that side, hoping that would make the fight easier, turns out they still ran the game anyways :/
Reynold liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Allie
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21:07 am There was literally zero chance of Sherri leaving that first TC of merge. I didn’t even hear about this.
Exactly, this is why we switched it too, on top of the idol reason. But it's something that was talked about and we didn't want to tell you yet. It just seemed like going for Reynold was easier to convince you Shamar Rocker and Michael for instance
Reynold, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
@Allie hahahaha love you, it sucks that these people couldn't strategize a bit better and quit with multiple alliance and stick to a main alliance. Sherri has been a target since before I was, the fact she's in f4 rn is a testament to how bad some of these people played after we left.
Allie, Elizabeth liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:22:27 am
Alexis wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:21:07 am There was literally zero chance of Sherri leaving that first TC of merge. I didn’t even hear about this.
Exactly, this is why we switched it too, on top of the idol reason. But it's something that was talked about and we didn't want to tell you yet. It just seemed like going for Reynold was easier to convince you Shamar Rocker and Michael for instance
Liz was the only person to pitch Reynold to me. I brought it up to Hope when we were talking about him five min before TC and that's when it came together. No one "convinced" me of anything during the merge vote.

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
Easier to convince you, or easier for you to go with it, whatever word needs to be used...

And who knows who pitched Reynold to you, I know in the last 5 to 2 minutes to deadline, I was talking back and forth to Liz, Aurora, and Jessica, and we switched to Reynold and the moment we put our ballots on him, you all went with it without arguing or anything. We had so little time left we couldn't all talk to everybody about it, I know I didn't even get the time to talk to Hope, chats were shutting down. I think you even told Shamar about it in a whisper or something, not sure if it was that vote, but I think it was? That's the point I'm making, I was going Reynold because it was easier and it was one of them going anyways, with a goal of weakening Sherri/Matt/Steph. Maybe you went along with it for different reasons, but I always viewed them as a serious threat and that's why I went that way. Otherwise, maybe that would be Rocker going idk. I was not going Tai though.
Aurora, Elizabeth liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Rocker
Posts Custom Custom
Sherri/Matt/Steph/Reynold/Tai were the 5 I wanted nothing to do with really merge on. I was just waiting to be told Reynold (who was ideal for me at the time). I thought if Stephs shiny new alliance got beat up early she would cower back in the shadows with me 👿

Really I would have never had a chance after 9 or so tho so w/e

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom