[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 24 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Hope
Yep, I gave Jess 52. Afterwards I was just thinking like ugh I should have given some to Mike, but we weren't being like too social with each other and truthfully I expected him to walk out the door after me. But Matt and Jess are too dumb to do that.

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hope
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:58:25 am Yep, I gave Jess 52. Afterwards I was just thinking like ugh I should have given some to Mike, but we weren't being like too social with each other and truthfully I expected him to walk out the door after me. But Matt and Jess are too dumb to do that.
Like I knew Steph would be here from just what I heard from Matt and Mike and Jess, but I figured someone would have smartened up and understood that Mike should not progress past final 5, but cclearly no one did.

Hope

• Jury
By Reynold
rooting for @Elizabeth to pull off this win at FTC!! liz has been a fucking FORCE this entire game. If she wins the challenge tonight I wouldn't be shocked at all tbh. Michael will definitely be pressed because liz isn't playing that shit, she's giving him the boot.
Hope, Stephannie, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Elizabeth
Posts Group
Reynold wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48:29 pm rooting for @Elizabeth to pull off this win at FTC!! liz has been a fucking FORCE this entire game. If she wins the challenge tonight I wouldn't be shocked at all tbh. Michael will definitely be pressed because liz isn't playing that shit, she's giving him the boot.
I’m so drunk I dunno if this is a joke or not bahahahh
Reynold, Dean, Alexis liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Stephannie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:01:22 pm I see The Box again? Looks like a gauntlet type of thing... Sherri's got this!
Last season they had a few different layers they had to find a password for each one. The goat ended up wining his first challenge 🤣
Reynold, Stephannie liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Hope
an impressive stranded coin win on sherri's behalf tbh did that many people just give her coins when they left?

Hope

• Jury
By Hope
Stephannie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:11:13 pm I was going to follow along, but the first challenge is a word unscramble so I'm done already. :sob:
same :rofl: :rofl: im not pulling up the Tuamotus wiki page ever again in my life please and thank you :rofl: especially that marie bitch

Hope

• Jury
By Rocker
Custom Posts Custom
There's no way I would ever win any of these individual challenges ever. I really felt great I was going to win Numb3rs tho. I fucked up my strat on that too but it didnt matter

I'm not so bad unscrambling :/
Hope liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom