[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 30 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:34:57 pm SPILL EVERYTHING YOU KNOW JESS!!! WE NEED THE MF TEA
What do you want to know? Sorry lol I'm still processing

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:39:14 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:34:57 pm SPILL EVERYTHING YOU KNOW JESS!!! WE NEED THE MF TEA
please, everything. i want to know what happened back at camp when i was voted out, when steph was voted out, and when sherri won immunity tonight
Reynold liked this

Hope

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:43:13 pm
please, everything. i want to know what happened back at camp when i was voted out, when steph was voted out, and when sherri won immunity tonight
So you leaving was a complete blindside to me. I had no idea. So back at camp I did something similar to what I did in Tanz and just messaged everyone "nice". Everyone said that you were driving them crazy because you were pinning people against each other and no one trusted you. Matt was like apologizing like crazy to me saying "I still want to work with you". He did follow through with that though on the Steph vote out.
Hope liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52:08 pm

So you leaving was a complete blindside to me. I had no idea. So back at camp I did something similar to what I did in Tanz and just messaged everyone "nice". Everyone said that you were driving them crazy because you were pinning people against each other and no one trusted you. Matt was like apologizing like crazy to me saying "I still want to work with you". He did follow through with that though on the Steph vote out.
It was funny since Sherri's voting confessional to me implied that she thought I had lied to her, but girl was about to experience a reality check had she lost immunity tonight. Do you think if Sherri lost immunity today she'd have been voted out?

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Group Posts
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53:45 pm

It was funny since Sherri's voting confessional to me implied that she thought I had lied to her, but girl was about to experience a reality check had she lost immunity tonight. Do you think if Sherri lost immunity today she'd have been voted out?
I thought that at first, but I think Michael would have voted me regardless. I'm so mad I fell for his lies. I whispered to him after the tie and told him he lost my jury vote :dunno:
Stephannie, Rocker, Aurora liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Group Posts
By Hope
Jessica wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:55:46 pm
Hope wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53:45 pm

I thought that at first, but I think Michael would have voted me regardless. I'm so mad I fell for his lies. I whispered to him after the tie and told him he lost my jury vote :dunno:
Yup, had a feeling Mike was playing way too good which is why I didn't want to be caught dead with him at a final four. How he got no votes tonight very much confuses me

Hope

• Jury