[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 32 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Reynold
So sherri saved my game in the beginning huh? I actually am disappointed even more in matt. He really didn't acknowledge how close we were in the game at all lol. Fuck him too. I was trying to really get to f3 with him/sherri but that motherfucker is cocky

Reynold

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephannie
Posts Custom Custom
Yeah, it was pretty cold in places and I was sad to learn he didn't value me as much as I thought too. But I will say, I enjoyed his self-awareness in some areas and I'll be taking his answers more seriously than I would have coming into this.
Reynold, Aurora liked this

Stephannie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Reynold
@Stephannie

he basically said he didn't give a fuck if I left and if we lost the numbers bc it didn't make a shit to him anyway. I was committed to this dude to get him to the end. That speech just soured the shit out of me. What a god damn ego-centrist prick
Stephannie, Aurora liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Reynold
Sherri's speech was definitely the best. Well-rounded, how much else do you need to do in this game? I mean what ELSE do you need to do to win this game? I think that was pretty much answered. She did absolutely everything someone that should win the game could have.
Stephannie, Aurora liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Allie
I'm disappointed too how the only mentions about me are how he was sketched out by me for literally no reason... Yikes. At least bring up something more positive, right?

But at least he did seem to give credits where they were needed.
Reynold, Stephannie, Aurora liked this

Allie

• Jury
By Reynold
they realize they are voting for us to win right?? Let's tone down the condescending attitude, we know y'all are the "best" you made it to the end, no need in just being assholes for no reason at this point lol
Allie, Aurora liked this

Reynold

• Jury
By Allie
Jessica wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:29:41 pm I’ve gotten Sherri’s and Matt’s... I’m having a hard time with Michael.
I'm not telling you what to ask, only a suggestion if you truly have no idea, but you could always question about this comment :
Jessica decided that it was okay to backstab me and break our friendship.

Allie

• Jury