[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Ongoing Game Commentary - Page 34 - Stranded in Tuamotus
By Alexis
"I’d normally add gifs and be all theatrical but I’m at hotel with my kids, just cause we needed a change of scenery and a pool. I’ll be Mobile all weekend."

Lmfao @Elizabeth I legitimately laughed out loud. I love you so much.
Hope, Elizabeth liked this

Alexis

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rocker
Custom Custom Posts
oof. Trying to strike that exact tone that says “hey im peace and love rocker man” but also “hey y’all were maybe the 3 most boring people for me to deal with”
Alexis liked this

Rocker

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Hope
thoughts on mike's answer to my questions? kinda really just confuses me how matt and mike were just so close on the DL and how they were just exchanging convos with all of us to each other. :barf:

Hope

• Jury
By Jessica
Group Posts Group
Hope wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:39:49 am thoughts on mike's answer to my questions? kinda really just confuses me how matt and mike were just so close on the DL and how they were just exchanging convos with all of us to each other. :barf:
He’s still so fucking cocky. I can’t with him :eyeroll:
Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts Group
By Elizabeth
Group Posts
Alexis wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:43:12 pm "I’d normally add gifs and be all theatrical but I’m at hotel with my kids, just cause we needed a change of scenery and a pool. I’ll be Mobile all weekend."

Lmfao @Elizabeth I legitimately laughed out loud. I love you so much.
Until the fire alarm went off at midnight, I was having fun lol :rofl:
Aurora, Alexis, Reynold liked this

Elizabeth

• Jury
  • Awards: Group Posts
By Alexis
@Hope, re: Michael's response to me, why were you and Matt talking shit about people after they were already voted out? I don't understand why that was necessary.

I don't even remember saying anything bad about Michael apart from how he was getting cocky and I felt like I couldn't trust him, and all of that was built on things other people had filled my ear with, in addition to some of the things Michael was saying directly to me, which I talk about in my confessional.

I just feel awful that I apparently said things that made him feel that bad? I don't recall any of this.

His answer feels very genuine and makes me feel a lot worse about Matt, actually.

Alexis

• Jury
By Jessica
Posts Group Group
Alexis wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:46:45 am I really loved Sherri's entire answer about forgiveness, and the rest of her response to Reynold.
I completely agree. She made herself vulnerable and it read as genuine.
Alexis, Reynold liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Group Group
By Allie
At no point (minus the Aurora vote) was I faking my friendship or feelings towards you.
Did he fake his relationship during Aurora vote? I don't understand.

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:20:39 pm
At no point (minus the Aurora vote) was I faking my friendship or feelings towards you.
Did he fake his relationship during Aurora vote? I don't understand.
What do you mean?

Alexis

• Jury
By Allie
I don't know, the way I read it it just sounded like he was not considering you guys a friendship during that vote. I just don't know why he kept saying "minus aurora vote". I'm missing some intel probably.

Allie

• Jury
By Alexis
Allie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29:04 pm I don't know, the way I read it it just sounded like he was not considering you guys a friendship during that vote. I just don't know why he kept saying "minus aurora vote". I'm missing some intel probably.
Oh, because that's when I turned on him and he felt really hurt, which TBH is justified. I was getting so many conflicting pieces of info that round, and I was already paranoid about Michael leading up to it. I think the way I dealt with this was a big detriment to my game.
Allie liked this

Alexis

• Jury